Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys does it really bother you if another guy looks while your at the urinals? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so, I am gay and well I love looking at other guys and am more then happy fo other guys to look at me. So I can see how my oppinion would be different. But...

I really don't think it's a big deal to look at each other, for what ever reason (curiosity, sexual interest, or just for the asthetics), after all you are getting it out in public, people could also see it by accident. As far as I'm concerned provided all you do is look you've not done anything wrong, its polite to be discrete I think though!

The way I see it, if you don't want others to see your tackle, don't put yourself in that position. But guys remember that the penis is a beautifull thing, yes including your's! Don't be ashamed it's perfectly natural.

ReputationRep:
    :dots:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with giving a hand either.

ReputationRep:
    I often just walk up to the urinals, whip my dong out, and proceed to chuckle at the guy next to me.

IRL trollin'

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that would be gay.

I'd give you a dirty look, and pee else where.

The only reason I wouldn't beat you up for invading my privacy, is because I'm already on a caution.

ReputationRep:
    I often drop my pants for more of a 'school boy' wee

ReputationRep:
    That would piss me off.

:getmecoat:

(Original post by iCrackMyselfUp)
    Yeah that would be gay.

I'd give you a dirty look, and pee else where.

The only reason I wouldn't beat you up for invading my privacy, is because I'm already on a caution.
    Sorry you feel that way but I agree with him, all im saying is if the guy is not obvious about it and well you don't know doesn't hrt you i suppose. Also if you really don't want people to see use a cubical.

ReputationRep:
    Well you wouldn't be able to see if so no it doesn't bother me...

Yeah I'd get annoyed, I hate it!

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people give me judgemental looks at the urinal.

It's not my fault that I need a poo and all of the cubicles are out of order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    Ok so, I am gay and well I love looking at other guys and am more then happy fo other guys to look at me. So I can see how my oppinion would be different. But...

I really don't think it's a big deal to look at each other, for what ever reason (curiosity, sexual interest, or just for the asthetics), after all you are getting it out in public, people could also see it by accident. As far as I'm concerned provided all you do is look you've not done anything wrong, its polite to be discrete I think though!

The way I see it, if you don't want others to see your tackle, don't put yourself in that position. But guys remember that the penis is a beautifull thing, yes including your's! Don't be ashamed it's perfectly natural.
    I said the same thing to the girls who caught me hiding in the ladies changing room! But it didn't carry much weight there </sarcasm>

I think it should be obvious why this would be frowned upon what you're doing might not be a million miles away from what I just wrote above.

ReputationRep:
    My piss will find its way to your mouth if you stared at my wang

When at the urinals a group of us once had a pissing competition, how high you can go sorta thing and that involved everyone casually looking at each othres schlongs, were all straight and most of us have girlfriends. Was a bit of fun people need to lighten up!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does. I mean I want them to jack me off but they never do :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Glance? Nope.

Stare? I'm outta there....

ReputationRep:
    See, this is the problem with gay men. No they don't mind their business 90% of the time, they are clingy and they are extremely perverted towards straight men.

If you did that to me, I might give you a bloody nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Glance? Nope.

Stare? I'm outta there....
    Think you get what I mean, unlike some! I too thik it is wrong to stare! I made that plane but some people on here hear what they want to hear!

I'd get awkward, because I have a small one

I wish this was as joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have feelings to)
    Think you get what I mean, unlike some! I too thik it is wrong to stare! I made that plane but some people on here hear what they want to hear!
    http://www.taosgifts.co.uk/ekmps/sho...kit-1339-p.jpg

???

Spoiler:
    Show
    Those things were so awesome btw

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.