The Student Room Group

A few questions.

Ok, so I just want to clarify a few things:

1) Is tomorrow really something of a mad dash, some say taking a couple days is relatively short, but then I hear that the majority of high quality courses are gone within hours? I understand the first time to add an option is ~6pm.

2) What is the best resource for courses and their availability on the day? I've heard the Telegraph.

3) Similarly, is there any collection of phone numbers for universities? Or will I have to go to each site individually to check?
Reply 1
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Clearing_Contacts_Directory?utm_source=TSR&utm_medium=Clearing_Widget&utm_campaign=Widget_Clearing_Contacts_Directory

this has all the info on for unis, there will b a list on ucas from midnight so ive been told, some places will go striaght away but i know sme other can take a few days to maybe give you an answer they may ring you back it all depends on course, places uni etc etc anything can happen on the day just be sure you know what unis you are interested in and what courses, some may put you n a waiting list if you havent got the exact points and if no one else is interested and they still have places they will offer you a place hence .. ringin you back etc so you could be offered a place straight away or in a few days even a week. universities can offer you a place up until october.

and yes you cant add a clearing place until 6pm but the sooner you get stuff sorted the better! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
1) You can't add an option until 6pm, but to be able to do that, you need to have found the course, phoned them up and been offered the place, so getting a move on is essential.
2) The Telegraph is the official source this year.
3) No. You have to ring each university separately. There may well be a contact number given in the Clearing list for each course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending