The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ice Constricter
I'm not going to be a typical TSRian and say revenge won't solve anything and it'll make you as bad as them blah blah blah.

You want revenge? Well you'll need a plan of action, and the best I find is to sit down grab some pen and paper and list out all the strengths and weaknesses of the girls bullying you. This shouldn't be too hard considering you've been schooling with them for quite some time. Take note of their allergies, phobias and acts they're notorious for (possibly for framing them). Although allergies is going a bit far, unless you don't mind putting them in hospital. This way you'll know for sure that what you're gonna do will cause them pain (physically, mentally and psychologically).
But ultimately, only you can think of the plan since you know them better than I do.

Good luck.

I wouldn't mind if they ended up in hospital. One of the girls never eats, it's like she is ''anorexic'' but she boasts about it. LIke if she dosen't eat the whole school day she will be like ''yay didn't eat for the whole day wooo''. One day I heard one of the popular girls tell another girl how the other girl never eats, exercises all the time because she thinks shes fat and basically how it all started.

Shall I tell EVERYONE?
Reply 61
Original post by AWittierName
Lol how is the OP going to do that? Artificial insemination?:ninjagirl:

I'll be the donor :wink:

We'd get it into a syringe find them and inject them in the ovaries whilst they're awake!
Reply 62
About the mirror: She said ''can I use your mirror for a sec'' She obviously needed it to re-touch on her makeup. Never got it back, have seen her using it a few times.

Anyone think she forgot that it's mine.. is that possible?

I have PE with them, shall I get changed slow one time and take some of there stuff? Such as: makeup (so they can't apply on bus home), bus pass (so they can't get home! lmao)

Also, shall I post there mobile numbers on a dodgy site so creeps can call/text them?

Thanks for all the replies everyone :smile:
Reply 63
OP, made a decision on what you're going to do? We're all here to help :smile:.
Reply 64
Original post by jamboogy
OP, made a decision on what you're going to do? We're all here to help :smile:.

Revenge. I hate them so much that I can't just do nothing. I'm thinking rumours, taking there stuff. If they bully me more then I will tell a teacher. :smile:

Also, what I posted at the start isn't all... I keep remember things like when we were getting changed in PE they came up to me as I was getting changed and those hoes cut some of my hair off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::mad:

it was only abit but still, they just laughed. if i did that to them they would cry for hours and have a mental breakdown. i didn't stand there like an idiot and not saying anything i was just like stop and said go away but they just laughed as always.
Honestly... I don't get what's wrong with you OP. You really want to lower yourself as a human being to their filthy level? Oh well, your choice. I have no respect for people like you.
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly... I don't get what's wrong with you OP. You really want to lower yourself as a human being to their filthy level? Oh well, your choice. I have no respect for people like you.

And here's you calling her and the other girls names on the internet, whilst misusing the anonymous feature.
Reply 67
Revenge. I hate them so much that I can't just do nothing. I'm thinking rumours, taking there stuff. If they bully me more then I will tell a teacher. :smile:

Also, what I posted at the start isn't all... I keep remember things like when we were getting changed in PE they came up to me as I was getting changed and those hoes cut some of my hair off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::mad:

it was only abit but still, they just laughed. if i did that to them they would cry for hours and have a mental breakdown. i didn't stand there like an idiot and not saying anything i was just like stop and said go away but they just laughed as always.

Look, I'm telling you, the next time they provoke you, just take a deep breath and smack one of them in the face. Think of how much they've done to you, they deserve even worse to be honest. The others will back off cos bullies are pussies.

Clench your fist (search how to do it properly if you're not sure cos you could end up hurting yourself) and aim straight for the face. Don't do none of that swinging **** cos that is just stupid. Twist your body back a bit and then launch your fist into the face of your chosen victim. Heck, if you're up for it then launch another one into the face with your other fist. That will teach them to **** around with you.

I've never hit anyone first in the face before, but I ****ing know when I need to. You'll hesitate (no doubt, I would as well) but truth be told, this is probably the only plausible way of solving your problems. Sure, you can get revenge by calling them slaggssss behind their backs, but they'll just do something worse back to you. Physical, you need to get physical.

Once you actually do something back to a bully, more often than not they will back the **** off because they're not expecting you to be capable of retaliating. It will scare them and they will probably pick on someone else, which is harsh, but that's what it's like.

If you're worried that you're gonna get expelled... well it's a lot less likely if you were provoked first, i.e. they come up to you, call you a slag, then you proceed to rearrange one of their faces. If you just randomly went up to someone and murked them in the face, then you would probably get expelled cos it was completely unnecessary.

Sorry, but I'm speaking the truth. Please get back to me on what your thoughts are on this.
Original post by willbee
Anyway, you should try being a guy at a boys' school. Ten times worse

You're kidding right?

Girls are far, far worse at bullying.

They are quite smart though (we go to a grammar school) so it's not like Karma will make them unsuccessful in life so I guess revenge is the best option?

Being 'smart' means nothing with that sort of attitude. There were people just like that in my school - and where are they now? Most of them are studying at ex-polys, in a dead end job with few prospects, on the dole, English Defence League supporters, single parents, those sort of people. Don't give them a reaction, because thats what they crave. Just laugh at them. They've obviously insecure about something and taking it out on you makes them feel better.

I imagine group mentality has a lot to do with this. I bet you anything its one girl who has a ''problem'' with you (knowing girls at that age its probably something really trivial, like you looked at her funny or she thinks you look better than her) and the others go along with it when they're with her.

Original post by Ice Constricter
I'm not going to be a typical TSRian and say revenge won't solve anything and it'll make you as bad as them blah blah blah.

You want revenge? Well you'll need a plan of action, and the best I find is to sit down grab some pen and paper and list out all the strengths and weaknesses of the girls bullying you. This shouldn't be too hard considering you've been schooling with them for quite some time. Take note of their allergies, phobias and acts they're notorious for (possibly for framing them). Although allergies is going a bit far, unless you don't mind putting them in hospital. This way you'll know for sure that what you're gonna do will cause them pain (physically, mentally and psychologically).
But ultimately, only you can think of the plan since you know them better than I do.

Good luck.

You sound like the Janitor from Scrubs.
Reply 69
To people saying don't lower youself, what exactly is she meant to do. The only thing to do is fight fire with fire.

If she tells a teacher then she'll be chastised for being a snitch.

If she does nothing then they'll ruin her life.

If she does do something then they'll stop taking her for a mug.

What I'd suggest, if you have them on Facebook, then, as a 15 year old probably will, check if they have pics of them doing things like drinking/smoking and forward it to their parents.
Doing the same back is really low. Don't become a bully yourself..

This movie I just watched really speaks up about how it ruins people. You should make them watch it and they will soon stfu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id5eMH9hyMY&feature=related
I think the best thing with girls like this is to not get 'revenge' but just be better than them, at everything.

Look nice everyday,
if they look at you just look away smile and strut off.
Focus on doing well at school and keep your head down then they cant say anything in lesson.
If they do you just need to belittle them, tell them to grow up and act like you really pitty them.
Expect to be called loads more names but it's only jealousy... There's nothing better than results day when everyone is opening results. One popular girl isn't there because she's pregnant the others have failed because they went out drinking and focused so much on being popular at school that they didnt learn. And you've just aced everything and you're going on to a top college/university/job.

Chin up :biggrin:
About the mirror: She said ''can I use your mirror for a sec'' She obviously needed it to re-touch on her makeup. Never got it back, have seen her using it a few times.

Anyone think she forgot that it's mine.. is that possible?

I have PE with them, shall I get changed slow one time and take some of there stuff? Such as: makeup (so they can't apply on bus home), bus pass (so they can't get home! lmao)

Also, shall I post there mobile numbers on a dodgy site so creeps can call/text them?

Thanks for all the replies everyone :smile:

With the PE idea, if any of them have make up wipes or anything, take in some of the darkest self tanning wipes you can and replace their make up wipes with these. If they don't, buy a pack of make up wipes and do the same, replace them with tanning wipes and "accidentally" leave them where they will get stolen :P

The bus pass idea is hilarious, you could also play it off in your favour by handing it in to reception the next day saying you found it on the floor.

Posting their numbers on dodgy sites would be so satisfying, but you could really easily get into trouble with the police if you start stuff like that.
Reply 73
Look, I'm telling you, the next time they provoke you, just take a deep breath and smack one of them in the face. Think of how much they've done to you, they deserve even worse to be honest. The others will back off cos bullies are pussies.

Clench your fist (search how to do it properly if you're not sure cos you could end up hurting yourself) and aim straight for the face. Don't do none of that swinging **** cos that is just stupid. Twist your body back a bit and then launch your fist into the face of your chosen victim. Heck, if you're up for it then launch another one into the face with your other fist. That will teach them to **** around with you.

I've never hit anyone first in the face before, but I ****ing know when I need to. You'll hesitate (no doubt, I would as well) but truth be told, this is probably the only plausible way of solving your problems. Sure, you can get revenge by calling them slaggssss behind their backs, but they'll just do something worse back to you. Physical, you need to get physical.

Once you actually do something back to a bully, more often than not they will back the **** off because they're not expecting you to be capable of retaliating. It will scare them and they will probably pick on someone else, which is harsh, but that's what it's like.

If you're worried that you're gonna get expelled... well it's a lot less likely if you were provoked first, i.e. they come up to you, call you a slag, then you proceed to rearrange one of their faces. If you just randomly went up to someone and murked them in the face, then you would probably get expelled cos it was completely unnecessary.

Sorry, but I'm speaking the truth. Please get back to me on what your thoughts are on this.

Whilst they probably deserve the violence and it may be the best way to stop them, you will likely get in real trouble for it. At the moment you're the victim, if you do something like that they're victims, so nobody will listen to your accusations of bullying which will juts sound like pathetic excuses.
Also one of my friends actually did that recently, and although she didn't get in trouble with the school, she got bullied more for doing this, and from more people.
Reply 74
Original post by Alix23
Whilst they probably deserve the violence and it may be the best way to stop them, you will likely get in real trouble for it. At the moment you're the victim, if you do something like that they're victims, so nobody will listen to your accusations of bullying which will juts sound like pathetic excuses.
Also one of my friends actually did that recently, and although she didn't get in trouble with the school, she got bullied more for doing this, and from more people.

How do you suggest solving the problem? Get the OP to get on her knees and beg for mercy? Be realistic here.
Reply 75
Original post by Wilfred Little
You have to give as good as you get with bullies. Hate bullies, ****ing hate them.

This.

None of that childish revenge prank ****. Just ignore them but if they take your stuff/get physical then take it back/beat them up. In life you will meet too many ****ers to get revenge on. The good news however is that due to laws and "having to be adult" they won't be so flagrant in their harassment of you so they are easier to ignore. I personally think fighting them is the best way to get them to leave you alone. Bullies are pussies, they only pick on those who they think won't fight back. When I was bullied at school it was always the short puny guys doing it so when I fought back they never bothered me again. They just want someone they can easily release their frustrations on without a challenge. If they get challenged they will stop trying. Of course there is the issue of getting in trouble with the school so wait for them to hit first then say you were defending yourself.
Reply 76

Thanks, I agree with you on fighting back because once you do they will never do it again.
Reply 77
Original post by Staceycake
Doing the same back is really low. Don't become a bully yourself..

This movie I just watched really speaks up about how it ruins people. You should make them watch it and they will soon stfu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id5eMH9hyMY&feature=related

Just watch that. A bit ott, she should of deleted it :s-smilie:
Reply 78
Stick a padlock through their ear,nose,eye-brow piercing and make them swallow the key!
Reply 79
Hack their facebook account or take out the weakest one in the group

Latest

Trending

Trending