The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey you lot i am very drunk so cut me some slack here. was just trying to help now i am crying
Reply 21
don't cry! your advice was very useful and i perhaps will, rather should have, use(d) it. thank you.
chester_lass83
hey you lot i am very drunk so cut me some slack here. was just trying to help now i am crying

This lady deserves rep for such a simple yet deep statement. :smile:
chester_lass83

Get to bed eh, before you start telling us how life is a ghoulash :biggrin: . Sweet dreams rainyface
Reply 24
I was distracted reading this thread not by your situation, but by your Greg Scott avatar. YAKKABAKKAKAZ!
hey be nice, i have just got home from a twelve hr shift in a pub on easter sun to an empty house I deserve to be drunk. in fact i feel i have earnt it.
Reply 26
there was alcohol involved, so the degree to which i should be forgiving is questionable. and there's also a paradox, if someone's a really good mate, then you could/should be more forgiving..?
Reply 27
Just use and abuse your friends.

In your case, your friend abused you.
Reply 28
Dschingis
This lady deserves rep for such a simple yet deep statement. :smile:

Done!

chester girl dont cry, it was a beautiful moment, be happy that you have the grace to lighten up sad people's lives. and the rest of the post made sense. night and happy easter:wink:
afraid i dont agree with the last post (yes I know I am drunk) however, he is your mate and you should take this as a lesson be carefull about signals you may be sending out and be forgiving, i mean no matter what mates are always there for you and to be fair you have to attend lectures with him for a while yet so you do not want to end up screwing up what sounds like a good friendship for one drunken nights mistake on his part
Reply 30
but i really don't think i was giving out any signals. i wouldn't know how the hell to give out signals to a guy, and i'm far from an expert in giving them out to girls.
thing is we all do it subconsciensly (or however that is spelt) and maybe you gave him signals. I am a barmaid its my job to flirt but my man hates it I do it now without thinking all i am saying is be carefull. but you should be flattered he fancies you as well as saying you aint interested (unless you are) in a nice way. but the main thing is you have to see him day in day out so forgiveness is a must
chester_lass83
A friendship is a steak.

aint that just the truth
already explained i am drunk
Reply 34
Aetheria
"look mate, I'm not rejecting you, I'm just not gay, sorry"

I'd think that's a rejection ... right? You're not attracted to him, you say no. Substitute him for her and it would definitely be a rejection. But is it not a rejection because he's gay? Hmm. Interesting thought.
you know what they say, when the steaks are high.....

(was that ever on catchphrase? should've been..)
Reply 36
Ahahaha, just looked at silence's profile and noticed the slightly vague description under orientation. Perhaps this is part of the mixed signals :p:
see thats what the sad drunk said now enogh with the steaks. i am sorry leave it alone i do talk some sense sober, i promise
Reply 38
lol, aah sod it (if such words are ever approrpiate).

about five minutes before the whole saga happened (being the gimpy english students we are), we booked tickets online to see romeo and juliet in stratford next wednesday. now; how bloody appropriate is that?!

if it were a girl, who knows what might have happened, even if they were a good friend? but the fact that it was a bloke, and i am entirely straight - if anything, this experience has further confirmed such a thing for me.

anyway, i don't know if or why this point is still being teased out, but i'm just not gay at all; i'm sure quite a few of the guys on here just wouldn't get with another guy - simple as.
silence
lol, aah sod it (if such words are ever approrpiate).

if it were a girl, who knows what might have happened, even if they were a good steak? but the fact that it was a bloke, and i am entirely straight - if anything, this experience has further confirmed such a thing for me.

Look, just leave it alone now, the girl's drunk alright? Christ. Some people.

Latest

Trending

Trending