The Student Room Group

Girls, here is a hypothetical man

Scroll to see replies

What you think you are, what others think you are, and what you actually are (like) are all different things.
Original post by Scatach
Ok, so you want a serious answer to this? I know I'm not female, but hey.

a) "Had problems, bad circumstances" is far too broad to make any real impact on the decision here. This is the problem with asking strangers if you won't elaborate, since the severity of the "problems" will depend on the outcome.

b) To be honest you've made yourself sound a little creepy with reference to "cold people" and "enemies". Do you suffer from paranoia? Is that what this thread is about?

I don't believe that there's someone made for everybody and all of that, but statistically you are very likely to find a girl who is happy to date you. Don't worry about what people think of you, but rather just live your life the way you want to live it - worrying about getting a girlfriend, or what women think of you, is only going to make you appear weird and therefore put women off you.

Thank you for explaining in a more civilised way than I can manage:smile:
Not sure if I'm laughing because I'm watching Much Ado About Nothing, or because this "hypothetical" description was so clearly you.

And I don't know, sense of humour is very important and that's subjective. You seem alright, that's all.
Original post by Anonymous
Attractive, generally estimated by opinions, despite some negative ones.
Not arrogant but quite confident in being unconventional.
Had problems, bad circumstances, not much of a career.
Many interests and quite intellectual.
Quite romantic, not traditionally but into going places, mystery etc.
Can be considerate and sensitive of a woman but maybe has turned to other interests because he hasn't found the right one, and because of cold people, quite detached because of obsessive interests.
Financially stable due to parents for the while, place of his own.
But no career, job currently, many interest/dreams, but trouble focusing and concern over future problems, enemies.

What would you reckon?

i reckon he's really irritating and needs to grow some balls. I also eckons he's quite pretentious and spends ages analysing his personality and tailoring a description of himself to get the reaction he wants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending