The Student Room Group

will childline listen to me because im depressed about my results

Scroll to see replies

Would this be a bad time to ask if he called?
Sorry, I was just flicking through the 16 pages of this on my phone and was wondering what happened in the end...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nicole.elkins
Would this be a bad time to ask if he called?
Sorry, I was just flicking through the 16 pages of this on my phone and was wondering what happened in the end...

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was arrested. It turns out he didn't have the right to call them.
Original post by SebMurphy
He was arrested. It turns out he didn't have the right to call them.

i have the right and im going to phone them right now
Original post by penguinsrcool

But I thought you already did....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nicole.elkins
But I thought you already did....?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i did but im going to phone them again im home alone

sarcasm.jpg

You're an eejit.

Is it bad that I'm curious to see if they just put the phone down?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
If you were truly depressed, you wouldn't say that.

Only I am, and did.

z0mg.

Getting 'depressed' over something like this is just silly and is the kind of thing a person should be able to deal with alone with a little bit of stoicism.

The OP using services like this is just like the ****ing idiots that go to the doctors when they have a cold.

People need antibiotics for ****ing everything now, and the big picture is that it's screwing everyone over, not just the pussies. Same **** with this. Self reliance has become something dispensable and irrelevant in our culture and people in general are worse because of it.

I now await the vitriol of the next bunch of butthurt fools.
Reply 168

You are an attention seeking idiot, no wonder you failed your exams.
it's not like they can do anything about it
Reply 170
oh **** off

This was uncalled for, as was calling me a 'prick' through PM. You're clearly just a troll.
i have the right
Reply 172
i am an idiot aho can't get above a U in an exam

We knew that already.:cool:
Reply 173
i have the right

Stop acting like a broken record. If you're going to phone them, shut up and do so.
Original post by 002
Stop acting like a broken record. If you're going to phone them, shut up and do so.

do you work for childline or something? you seem very interested
Reply 175
do you work for childline or something? you seem very interested

I just can't stand trolls like yourself acting like an absolute idiot on this forum. Whilst I don't work for Childline, I'd hate to think that the money which my school raise for them is wasted by some attention seeking idiot who just intends on abusing the system.
Original post by 002
I just can't stand trolls like yourself acting like an absolute idiot on this forum. Whilst I don't work for Childline, I'd hate to think that the money which my school raise for them is wasted by some attention seeking idiot who just intends on abusing the system.

well too bad im phoning them tonight
Reply 177
well too bad im phoning them tonight

Well go on then, I don't really care anymore as there cant be anyone else as idiotic as you who would waste their time, so at least it's not a widespread problem. As for your exams, I'm so glad that you failed them and wish you the worst of luck for your June exams. I'd appreciate it if you did not contact me again, as ive stopped watching this thread now. As for anyone else reading this, I'd recommend that you don't post on this thread again which would only give this attention seeking troll the attention he so craves. Goodbye troll.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 178
I am depressed as well i got 2 D's in my Jan AS exams, in Chemistry and Biology, i was hoping for at least B's and i am not sure whether to retake them or not and try to get B's, as if i retake them i will have 7 exams in June
Reply 179
or is it a bit of a pathetic thing to do i am 18

Wow, you're actually older than me! Seriously, you need to get a life :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending