The Student Room Group

What did you think the first time you saw someone naked in real life?

Scroll to see replies

I was turned on, but a little voice in my head said "That thing's enormous! Does he seriously expect that to fit inside me!?!?" Luckily, the little voice turned out to be wrong :biggrin:
I'm gonna ruin her so bad.
Reply 83
I can't remember what I have eaten today, so how I could remember that big scary dick that guy was pointing out to me ?!
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
+1. That's a big reason why sex before marriage exists. I don't understand how you can enter a long-term, intimate commitment without checking to see whether you can both handle real, physical intimacy.

Lol exactly. I mean, what would happen if a woman had never seen her husband naked before their wedding night, and it turned out he had boobs!?

She'd feel really stupid then
Original post by Anonymous
I was turned on, but a little voice in my head said "That thing's enormous! Does he seriously expect that to fit inside me!?!?" Luckily, the little voice turned out to be wrong :biggrin:

:lol:
when im nervous I laugh and giggle like a 10 year old, so I burst out laughing (due to nerves) he actually ended up getting fully dressed again I think he thought I was laughing at his manhood
Original post by Hypocrism
I suggest you have sex before marriage, rather than going into marriage as, effectively, noobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or you could leave the OP alone. I know who it is, and I know their problems, their religion etc... If they don't want to have sex before marriage, then they don't have to.
Reply 88
Original post by de_monies
Or you could leave the OP alone. I know who it is, and I know their problems, their religion etc... If they don't want to have sex before marriage, then they don't have to.

If you knew the OP, you should care about them entering a marriage situation being naive about how physical relationships work, and ending up unhappy.
Original post by Etoile
:lolwut:

ill stay quiet then :wink:
"that is NOT gonna fit"
I thought "good god, this man is beautiful".
Reply 92
Original post by Dragonfly07
I thought "good god, this man is beautiful".

Haha I was going to say the same, but gender switch.

I thought "****ing hell this girl does not realise how attractive she is" and went through a tumult of insecurity/arousal/nerves all flicking from one to the other constantly for about 3 and a half seconds before I got down to business, at which point things are just more occupying than will give you time to worry about nerves or anything like that.
Original post by Hypocrism
If you knew the OP, you should care about them entering a marriage situation being naive about how physical relationships work, and ending up unhappy.

Erm, and what makes you think that we haven't discussed marriage sorta situations? And whilst I know the OP from here, at the end of the day, I'm not family, so I'll try to be there as a friend through TSR, and I really don't want the OP to go through any process which would put them in an unhappy marriage

That being said, that has absolutely nothing to do with your post about saying "Have sex before marriage, or you're a noob" That was the point in discussion. If the OP doesn't want to have sex before marriage,then they don't have to
Reply 94
Money well spent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending