The Student Room Group

I slept with him now he's not giving me the time of day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
It's because you slept with him; some guys have no intention ultimately but to sleep with the girl hence anything they do prior is with the goal of sex. It's a sad picture but it's true. Once they manage to, there's little point in them putting in the effort they did.
Original post by AmbernoRose
I wasn't at first coz we were still speaking after it went down and then all of a suddenly nothing.. Lol that's exactly what I should do haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.And that he has a really small dick. :smile:
Also, the best form of revenge here is indifference. Don't contact him, don't 'phone-don't text.
If you happen to be in a social situation with him, be normal and polite if he speaks to you but only as if he's an acquaintance-one that you've got no interest in getting to know better. Other than that don't give him your time at all.
And if he says anything to you, tell him it's okay-you got what you wanted that's that :smile:
Sound like such a novice aha
Reply 103
Original post by sugarmouse
Yes.And that he has a really small dick. :smile:
Also, the best form of revenge here is indifference. Don't contact him, don't 'phone-don't text.
If you happen to be in a social situation with him, be normal and polite if he speaks to you but only as if he's an acquaintance-one that you've got no interest in getting to know better. Other than that don't give him your time at all.
And if he says anything to you, tell him it's okay-you got what you wanted that's that :smile:

It went off earlier on where my girls had to tell him to get out.. He refused to so my male flatmate handled it.. I think he's still in my flat though. I'll talk to him in the morn

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Tell everyone he asked you to finger his arse during the sex act.

Spoiler

In that case you're an insane, violent ho and he'd do well to steer clear of you.
There was this guy (lets call him A)I was seeing just a couple of weeks ago, he would tell me how much he likes me and how he wanted to give things a try with me on my own pace. I would tell him that I didn't think it was a good idea as I've heard that he's tried it on with so many girls and I didn't want to be another conquest, he told me this time it was different coz he really likes me and I'm not like the others, I was apprehensive at first but I eventually gave him a chance because one of my friends (who's known him for quite a while) made a comment about what he's said to me and how he's acted towards me (she said he's not usually a serious person and if he's going out of his way like this he means business) Anyway one time I'm @ a party with my girls and get ridiculously drunk and my friends are ready to leave since we're going different ways she calls up A who immediately comes to my rescue and takes me home, and tries to sober me up, things get a little heated but then I start crying telling him I feel like he's taking advantage and that he's gonna leave as soon as we sleep together. He reassures me and then fast forward a month we're still dating without anyone knowing except my girls. He takes me out one night and I ended up having sex with him.. He would text me all the time and when we see each other he would touch me or whisper something in my ear. Now he's just not texting me anymore.. And it's playing in my mind coz he told me I wasn't like those other girls. I'll see him @ parties and stuff now and he'll just brush past me touching me slightly but then he'll ignore me for the rest of the night and say hi to everyone of my friends except me. WTF! What should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry OP. It sounds like he wanted to have sex with you and not a relationship. I know that might be very hard to hear, but some guys will say what they want to say to get you into bed and then that's it. You'll never hear from them and that's what they want, just sex. I regret that he was so cold about it afterwards and really gave you the wrong idea to lead you on. That's such a horrible thing for him to do.

But you must remember that you did date him for a good month before sex which is good. You stuck to your guns and held out and didn't have sex straight away. You still can hold onto your dignity and only regret that you trusted a guy that didn't deserve it.

I guess the one thing you can learn from this is that if your gut instincts say don't trust a guy, don't fight it. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Don't make excuses for someone saying 'but he said I was special' or 'he said I was different'. I know in your heart you wanted it to be true but your gut might say he's lying. If you're in doubt, run from him!

On the issue of this guy, I'd leave him a very angry voice mail or call him until he picks up and then tell him how you feel. He needs to hear the pain and anger in your voice. Maybe one day the same will happen to him and karma will give you justice :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by MostUncivilised
In that case you're an insane, violent ho and he'd do well to steer clear of you.

I'm a ho thanks for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a ho thanks for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think violent was the operative word. Why exactly you think it's okay to punch another human being is beyond me.

Original post by hali0112

On the issue of this guy, I'd leave him a very angry voice mail or call him until he picks up and then tell him how you feel. He needs to hear the pain and anger in your voice.

She didn't convey that strongly enough by punching him?

I didn't actually sleep with him, he's currently in the other room with my male flatmate coz we had a screaming match and I punched him

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know he sounds like a total douche but u punched him?! girl why did u think that's ok? what if he punched u?!
Reply 110
Original post by sausageez
i know he sounds like a total douche but u punched him?! girl why did u think that's ok? what if he punched u?!

Yeah I got a little bit angry coz he was saying some things that pissed me off & got to me. He shoved me though.. I don't know what I would've have done. Thank heavens for my flatmates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 111
he got what he wanted and will be congratulated by his mates.
Just another number
Original post by maskofsanity
He's pulled the classic 'you're-not-like-the-other-girls-I want-more-than-just-sex' manoeuvre and to be honest, he's played it with impressive prowess. The colloquial term for this is the 'long-run-smash-n-dash' or, even less eloquently but possibly more accurately, the 'long-game-pump-n-dump'.

On a more sensitive note; some guys are simply out for sex and will go to extraordinary measures to secure it. If you knew his history then frankly you were naive to think you weren't just a number. However, I do sympathise and can only advise you ignore him and move on.

Good reply is good.

But yeah, it's shameful that a LOT of guys are like this. Some even treat it as a sport. Important lesson here is to always go with your base instinct and get a few notches on the bedpost of commitment before you play hide the sausage.
Reply 113
Good thing you punched him! You go girl. Hope you felt better after? He's a douche bag and he deserved it. He even had the nerve to say things to piss you off more. What an *******.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To everyone who is calling this girl a whore; girls are allowed to have sex just as much as guys are. It has no intrinsic value and adult relationships are not about 'getting your leg over'. He sounds like an absolute ****wit so just be happy you don't have to hang around with someone who is such a desperate user anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending