The Student Room Group

Bodybuilders

Scroll to see replies

What's your most aesthetic muscle?
Got to be a draw between Quads and Traps. I don't ever intentionally isolate each one but squats=quads and dunno why my traps are big.

What's the one big thing you would love to change about your physique but cannot due to genetics?
Arms, Always been small.

What's your favourite bodypart to train and exercise?
Legs, Squats are awesome.

What supplements are you on at the moment and what are you currently aiming for physique wise?
No supplements except i have some protein i take PWO and sometimes on other days.

Brad Pitt in Fight club obviously bros.

What got you into bodybuilding?
Don't do bodybuilding. Got into Powerlifting when i realised just how weak i was(Getting trapped under your own motorbike during a race is embaressing). Then changed to strongman when i realised it's a lot more fun.

Do you train for the girls?
Nah, train for reasons given above. Had the same gf for nearly 2 years now and still gym 3 times a week.

Who inspires you?
Strong people that i know in real life, on here and WSM competititors oviously like Lalas.

What's your favourite healthy meal and favourite cheat meal?
Healthy? Steak
Cheat? PIZZA

What's your favourite gym song?
Don't really listen to music but when i rarely get control of the music i throw on some Daft Punk reconfigured Tron soundtrack.
Not a bodybuilder, but rather a (wannabe) 400m runner. Both require high strength/power and low body fat, so that's my claim to be on here :biggrin:

Glutes. Gotta have good glutes to run fast and ski well!

What's the one big thing you would love to change about your physique but cannot due to genetics?
I'd like a fuller chest, as nothing seems to grow in the centre.

Lower body. Mostly because I love skiing and running so I find training them great fun!

What supplements are you on at the moment and what are you currently aiming for physique wise?
Supplements- Zinc and cod liver oil. Because good quality meat and fish are a luxury when trying to live on a student loan.
Physique- Light, lean and strong. Your standard sprinter build.

Well strength and fitness in general. Possibly my dad constantly taking the mick out of me, being the rather competitive fellow he is. Now it's down to bickering as to who has the lowest resting heart rate.

Nope; wanna run really fast!

Who inspires you?
Anyone who excels in their sport really. But in particular I'd have to pick out Yohan Blake and Seb Coe. And my dad; the guy does 80 mile bike rides for fun and he's mid sixties:colondollar:

Healthy: Porridge! Cooked the traditional way in a pan using whole milk, and topped off with honey, banana and cocoa!
Cheat: Tartiflette. Just for when you think skiing can't get any better :biggrin:

Usually something quite with a solid beat and a fair bit of aggression. Let you go by Chase & Status and Louder by DJ Fresh come to mind. And Eye of the tiger. Can't forget that.
Reply 22
Original post by Arturo Bandini
Biceps. Dat low insertion and dat peak.

Skinny-ass calves that refuse to grow

Chest and bis... That Pump. It's as satisfying to me as coming is, you know? As having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven?

Whey & multis.

I wanted to scare people

Nah I train to impress guys more than girls tbh. no homo but it's true.

Who inspires you?
My mum

Chicken peas and rice.
And pizza every time.

top 3 selected remix
big up zklown

Just noticed this lol

This one?

Spoiler

yeah that's the one
Original post by Meedo The Trusty 1
Traps.

Relatively small wrists (look silly when you have big forearms).

Chest and bench press by far.

Whey protein.

The desire to be able to survive in tough, unprecedented conditions.

No.

Who inspires you?
My dad.

Lean chicken chunks, brown rice and steamed vegetables.
Pizza saan!

Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard - Hungey (you guys have to check it out).

I like the fact that your father inspires you to lift.
Original post by pinda.college
I like the fact that your father inspires you to lift.

He's a beast! :smile:
Calves. Rare, right? Seem to get much better growth from them than any other body part.

I'd make my arms shorter. Extremely long arms for my torso size and naturally small wrists make them look real skinny to me. Plus it makes chest isolation work difficult.

I go through phases.. really enjoy deadlifting at the moment. Also love the burn when training delts, especially rear delts and rotator cuff work!

Whey protein, Creatine, Beta Alanine

Initially it was quite literally to build a bigger body. I was sick of being called that small, skinny one!

Not directly, but we all know it's a nice by-product.

Who inspires you?
Any natural guys that have achieved great physiques. Ryan Doris, Layne Norton, Kirk Miller, Hugo Barcelos. Lately i've found the line between natural and people that simplly claim to be natural to be blurred.

Lean beef mince, brown rice, spices, spinach and mixed vegetables.
Genuinely don't really have 'cheat meals'. Perhaps a Nando's every so often.

Deadmau5 - The Veldt. Quite chilled but gets me super focused.
Was zyzz even a bodybuilder as in actually competed?
Original post by 3 Phase Duck
Was zyzz even a bodybuilder as in actually competed?

No he never competed in his life.
Reply 29
Definitely Lats, been having a V-taper after 6 months of lifting

Low level of fullness of upper chest / roundness of delts due to not using "enhancements", even when I try and hit it more times a week than other groups.

Love training every single bodypart, only exercise I hate has got to be Bicep curls.

Animal Pak, Creatine Mono, Fish oils, EC stack, occasional protein shake to up protein macros during cardio days (school has compulsary sport on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)

I had a very low level of confidence at a young age and I disliked how I was skinny and had non-existent strength. Started lifting because I wanted to impress but as I got more serious I gave less of a damn about impressing girls and just aiming for a goal physique just because I think it would be a shame not to maximise one's physical potential.

No, there's definitely easier and better ways to impress girls.

Who inspires you?
Gregg Plitt, Frank Zane, Layne Norton

Favourite healthy meal: grilled turkey breast, grilled tuna, grilled steak, brocolli
Favourite Cheat meal: Teppanyaki / Sushi

Indestructible - Disturbed

Usually anything with a heavy bass line/ thick guitar riffs puts me in the zone for lifting. (Metal, dubstep etc.)

Quick Reply

Latest