The Student Room Group

Student Finance Appeals

I recently filed an appeal to student finance, and I was wondering if you guys can tell me if I have a shot at it, here are my basic details:

Although my passport was currently under renewal, I supplied a proof of identification in order to further back up my identification

I am classified as a EEA family member (From my stepdad, and we have no more contact from him that is why I supplied evidence of my mom being a single parent). I took BTEC courses for no charge as well(I recently finished BTEC ICT Level 3 Extended and received the grades that I require in order to be accepted at Kings)

I am currently living in the UK for approximately 3 years now

The form P60 of my mom(I have not yet worked inside the UK, but my visa allows me to work if I want to) was also submitted in order to let them know of our household income, she only receives child benefit at the moment

Also, Kings college has already classified me as a Home Student (I don’t know if this will help them in reassessing my application)

I also submitted proof of education to the migrant team (Since they told me that they need proof)

^That's what I told appeals, thank you very much
Reply 1
Bump
Hi there,

If you have appealed a decision. You should allow time for the appeals process to be complete.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending