why are guys so stubborn? Watch

Sofia2999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Its very irritating when people are jus stubborn, but why do some guys think they are always right and do not like it when they are corrected? Even when they know they are wrong. Its almost like they have a big ego problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
advice_guru
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sofia2999)
Its very irritating when people are jus stubborn, but why do some guys think they are always right and do not like it when they are corrected? Even when they know they are wrong. Its almost like they have a big ego problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are guys?
mediocrecat
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's plenty of girls like that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
*****es think they know all
alex193
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not just guys I'm afraid Plenty of 'impossible' people of both genders.
LizzieOguns
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its not particular for men. It's just about whether you are an egotistical, stubborn or arrogant person or not. It doesn't really have much to do with gender. I know plenty of girls who are just as described. Trust me, it's not a guy thing.
OedipusTheKing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sofia2999)
Why do some people think it is acceptable to generalise 50% of the world's population? :pierre:
Sofia2999
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Not all guys are stubborn but 'SOME' are jus OTT when they are in the wrong and just cannot admit it x_x
Serenade
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We're not all like that. Some guys just have have big egos and believe everything they speak is the real mofo'ing deal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.86%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.49%

Watched Threads