The Student Room Group

why are guys so stubborn?

Its very irritating when people are jus stubborn, but why do some guys think they are always right and do not like it when they are corrected? Even when they know they are wrong. Its almost like they have a big ego problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Sofia2999
Its very irritating when people are jus stubborn, but why do some guys think they are always right and do not like it when they are corrected? Even when they know they are wrong. Its almost like they have a big ego problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are guys?
Reply 2
There's plenty of girls like that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Bitches think they know all
Reply 4
Not just guys I'm afraid :tongue: Plenty of 'impossible' people of both genders.
Reply 5
Its not particular for men. It's just about whether you are an egotistical, stubborn or arrogant person or not. It doesn't really have much to do with gender. I know plenty of girls who are just as described. Trust me, it's not a guy thing.
Original post by Sofia2999

Why do some people think it is acceptable to generalise 50% of the world's population? :pierre:
Reply 7
Not all guys are stubborn but 'SOME' are jus OTT when they are in the wrong and just cannot admit it x_x
Reply 8
We're not all like that. Some guys just have have big egos and believe everything they speak is the real mofo'ing deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending