The Student Room Group

Changing course

I have a confirmed offer at Sheffield for Bioengineering but I would rather do Aerospace engineering with a foundation year at the same university which is in clearing. Should I be phoning up the clearing hotline or waiting until I get there and talk to an admissions tutor? I also sent an email asking to change a few days ago if that makes any difference.
Phone up the admissions tutor first to enquire about the possibility of switching the course; if it's at the same university, there's not necessarily any need to use Clearing.
Original post by Helloworld_95
I have a confirmed offer at Sheffield for Bioengineering but I would rather do Aerospace engineering with a foundation year at the same university which is in clearing. Should I be phoning up the clearing hotline or waiting until I get there and talk to an admissions tutor? I also sent an email asking to change a few days ago if that makes any difference.

Call the university - going through the Clearing hotline is probably the easiest way to contact them this week. If you wait until you get there it is very unlikely you'd get to change course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending