The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007
Well not at QM, well there's little, but if you venture more outside QM's campus, etc you'll notice it.

i just hope i get into ucl so i dont have to go there :s
Reply 61
Original post by Secretnerd123
i just hope i get into ucl so i dont have to go there :s

You'll still see a few issues on campus............qm is simpler, just off campus, Tower hamlets is quite dodgy in that aspect.
3/10
Thats just cringeworthy

Whatevs. I've met plenty of sexy/cute hijabis so it's the truth :biggrin:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
There were this group of girls that I was in school with in Egypt that were rumoured to be sexually active. I was only 12/13 at the time and they were a couple of years older than me but they had a 'slut' reputation. I'm unsure on if it was just rumour but I think it's interesting how strong parent pressure can be. Or, conversely, maybe it was peer pressure deterring them for their religion :dontknow:

Most likely a mixture of both.
They wouldn't want to go all the way because their parents teach them that it's wrong and if they do go all the way with a boy, it's likely that news will spread through the whole school.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
If she has brothers, you're a dead man. Don't risk your young life over it and move along.

On a more serious note, you're likely to get rejected, or if something did develop (wouldn't get your hopes up), you're likely just heading towards a dead end where you'll just ruin her life, and potentially yours. Just not worth it [from your perspective]. Would be a little different if you were a Muslim though.

Religion of peace.
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
Whatevs. I've met plenty of sexy/cute hijabis so it's the truth :biggrin:

Yeaah most are gorgeous :smile:
Just dont try and make any unwanted moves. If the girl has an ounce of self respect she'll tell you to bog off
Original post by The Angry Stoic
Religion of peace.

Here we go again.He doesn't mean it literally. Gosh, you love lurking around threads with 'muslim' in them and causing chaos dont you? :rolleyes:
Reply 68
You know some girls look more beautiful with a headscarf than without. I wouldn't expect a guy to think that, though. o.O
Yeaah most are gorgeous :smile:
Just dont try and make any unwanted moves. If the girl has an ounce of self respect she'll tell you to bog off

Lol. If you say so love.
Here we go again.He doesn't mean it literally. Gosh, you love lurking around threads with 'muslim' in them and causing chaos dont you? :rolleyes:

Are you sure? He's a rather violent chap.
Reply 71
LOL I remember my mate was telling me about when a girl in a hijab was giving him head. He sed he was grabbing her scarf and it felt like he was wiping summink with a cloth
Reply 72
Original post by HaQ_mAn_

How is this even remotely funny?

Fear Allah.
Reply 73
If a man (he has to be Muslim) is interested in a muslim girl, he has to approach her and ask for her brother/dad/uncles number (called a 'wali' in islamic terms) and then he can ask permission to get to know the girl. They can't be alone together though for obvious reasons and must be supervised by someone :smile: when they get to know eachother properly, they can then get engaged, then married. This is why you see young muslims getting married as you can't get intimate with the opposite sex until marriage. hope this helps :smile:

this applies to ALL muslim girls, not just hijabis

This doesn't apply to all Muslim girls. It only applies to Muslim girls of your sect. Other Muslims may go about this differently. Please don't generalise, thanks.
Reply 74
Original post by Petro_99
yes which is why I only wear it when I`m home now :smile:

lol ummm you're not meant to wear hijab at home
Reply 75
LOL I remember my mate was telling me about when a girl in a hijab was giving him head. He sed he was grabbing her scarf and it felt like he was wiping summink with a cloth

Jesus christ Omg lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheMoho
This doesn't apply to all Muslim girls. It only applies to Muslim girls of your sect. Other Muslims may go about this differently. Please don't generalise, thanks.

Oh please.from what i've read in your posts on the religion forum, you act like shias and sunnis are two different religions. No offence but you seem to portray shias as very similar to non-muslims which is strange. Dont reply/expect another response because i dont want to start a debate with you on here..
x

Is this supposed to be amusing? Fear Allah
Original post by Ggmu!
Jesus christ Omg lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hes a troll
Reply 79
Oh please.from what i've read in your posts on the religion forum, you act like shias and sunnis are two different religions. No offence but you seem to portray shias as very similar to non-muslims which is strange. Dont reply/expect another response because i dont want to start a debate with you on here..

I'm so sorry that you interpreted my posts this way...

But that's really not the case. And I would never try to portray Shias as non-muslim. That's stupid. I don't know what made you think that, but I'm just trying to inform you that there are many Muslims who follow different scholars and go about things differently. And writing ''ALL muslims'' in capital letters about something which you believe in, is a generalisation which I thought wasn't right. I just wanted to point that out. Thanks.

And remember:
Shias beleive in the same Quran and the same God and the same prophet as you do.

Latest

Trending

Trending