The Student Room Group

i want to study in any europeon country.

hello all,
i want to study in any europeon country, please suggest me some universities with very low tution fees. i am from pakistan
Reply 1
Germany, Finland and Norway do not charge any tuition fees regardless of nationality, other countries have low to moderate or high tuition fees. You would have to learn the language of the country though.
Reply 2
I am currently studying abroad and its worth noting that if you aren't a native speaker of the local language you will need to take a test and do quite well also. Malta also offer free degrees, however they do not give positions to foreigners away easily with it being the only university in the country.
Reply 3
You can go for Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland or Germany as they provide education free of cost.. Although in UK and USA there are many universities who offers education at low cost.
Reply 4
Original post by janfelton
You can go for Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland or Germany as they provide education free of cost.. Although in UK and USA there are many universities who offers education at low cost.

As the OP clearly stated that he/she is from Pakistan, this info is incorrect when it comes to Sweden (and possibly the other countries). Free tuition for international, non-EU, students no longer applies in Sweden.
Hi Ireland does charge fees for non-EU students. Course fees start at €6000 per year for undergraduate programmes in an Irish university. In many cases for English speaking universities based in Ireland or the UK students will have to complete a foundation programme. These programmes provide both academic and English modules. For details on a foundation programme which provides a guarantee for entry to university to students who successfully complete a foundation programme, please visit www.difc.ie or email [email protected]
Austria is the cheapest country regarding tuition fees I know - 15 euros a year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending