The Student Room Group

Have you told your friends that you are...

...using TSR?

I haven't, because I'm scared they might judge me differently.:afraid:

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Most of mine know. My best friend is on here too so it's okay :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Why would they judge you? :confused: Its only a forum.
Reply 3
Original post by A321
Why would they judge you? :confused: Its only a forum.

Life and an Internet forum are two drastically different things.
Original post by kidomo

I don't know if that was sarcastic but for many people the two have become synonymous to the point where facebook and twitter are life.
Reply 5
They know that I am

but when they are observing me on my computer, I try extremely hard to avoid all of the embarrassing threads... some of the stuff I say on here would make me look like a fool in real life :rofl:

Everyone at school knows me as a guy who only does maths and thats about it, whilst on here I'm a bit of horny teenager who loves Karen Gillan a bit too much and discusses various relationship things as if he were an expert
Reply 6
i have no friends
Reply 7
Original post by kidomo

I know right! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Never! If they know my true self I'm good as dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Robbie242
They know that I am

but when they are observing me on my computer, I try extremely hard to avoid all of the embarrassing threads... some of the stuff I say on here would make me look like a fool in real life :rofl:

Everyone at school knows me as a guy who only does maths and thats about it, whilst on here I'm a bit of horny teenager who loves Karen Gillan a bit too much and discusses various relationship things as if he were an expert

As soon as i saw your name, i was kinda hoping you'd post a Karen G gif:rofl:
Apparently everyone is an expert on that place:rolleyes:
How did your fascination with her come about?
No... they'll never know either.
I think a couple of people at school suspected that I was on it, because I seemed far too enthusiastic about it :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by John Stuart Mill
I don't know if that was sarcastic but for many people the two have become synonymous to the point where facebook and twitter are life.

I was very serious there. I have both and I still have my life...it's hardly a rocket science to achieve balance!
(edited 10 years ago)
like one knows, don't think many people would particularly care lol
Reply 14
They know I am here, more than 8 do.
And since I am almost the same in real life as I am here, I have nothing to hide. :cool:
Reply 15
Original post by kidomo
As soon as i saw your name, i was kinda hoping you'd post a Karen G gif:rofl:
Apparently everyone is an expert on that place:rolleyes:
How did your fascination with her come about?

Sorry I will make up for that immediately!

Haha yeah, I'm really not so all I rely on is my common sense and logic :tongue: rather than experience.

I dropped out of Doctor Who after David Tennant left, Marian reintroduced me to Doctor Who and I watched KG for series 5,6 and half of 7... and then I just loved everything she did and became slightly obsessed I suppose! It really started when I made my dupe Ameliapond though :tongue:
Reply 16
Lol yeah, I tell them how amusing some of the threads are on here :wink:
Nononono never ever ever.

TSR is my escape from my friends (who are Muslim and completely unaware of the fact that I left the religion a long while ago) where I can freely speak about things that I can't speak to them about because their parents know my parents and I can't afford to have any one of those people find out about a very controversial side of my life which even TSR knows little about -- if they ever saw the things I've written here (which is a minimal amount about this side of my life) then even that would be enough to screw up life as I know it. :nooo:
They know of it but I don't really talk to them about it much :tongue:
Reply 19
I write so much **** about myself on here that I'd never tell them, so preferable they will never find out! But idc if they did I guess, wouldn't say the stuff otherwise

Quick Reply

Latest