The Student Room Group

Why are girls so boring to talk to these days?

I don't know why but I get bored of some girls so easily. I end up leaving them because they don't talk about anything. Even if they are good looking I still feel that they should be able to hold a fun conversation however nowadays most girl's just expect the guy to do all the talking. I want to find a girl who is random, funny and not boring, is this too much to ask for? Also girls, why don't you bother to be more interesting and just leave everything up to the guy?

Scroll to see replies

Don't generalise. Not all girls are like that.

A lot of people are boring though, so I sympathise
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why but I get bored of some girls so easily. I end up leaving them because they don't talk about anything. Even if they are good looking I still feel that they should be able to hold a fun conversation however nowadays most girl's just expect the guy to do all the talking. I want to find a girl who is random, funny and not boring, is this too much to ask for? Also girls, why don't you bother to be more interesting and just leave everything up to the guy?

no offence, but if they're not making fun conversation with you it might be cos they're not interested?
Maybe you're the boring one?

I think you should get out of your little ego bubble and realize that your perspective on what is boring and interesting isn't necessarily universal.
Lol.
Reply 5
Because everyone just wants the D :colone:
Reply 6
Ugh boyss! Never happy are you!?

I don't know, why do you bring out the worst in them?
Reply 7
Before the feminists rush in, he's right, and most boys are boring to talk to as well.
Reply 8
Girls are only boring to talk to if you go for ones you have nothing in common with!!

I have a lot to talk to guys about but that's because I generally only talk to guys I have lots in common with and I talk to them about that.

What if I told you that you are the one who is boring.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Salmaa!
no offence, but if they're not making fun conversation with you it might be cos they're not interested?

No they are interested which is why they agree to go out with me.

Original post by thatrollingstone
Maybe you're the boring one?

I think you should get out of your little ego bubble and realize that your perspective on what is boring and interesting isn't necessarily universal.

Yeah true but most of my friends think the same, all I am saying is that girls leave it on guys too much these days.
Original post by Anonymous

These days? How old are you, 50?
Reply 12
Most of the posts above are useless.

Just sounds like you haven't found a girl that is into the same **** you're into. Unfortunately most individuals (MEN TOO) are spoonfed the most boring tripe possible via standard Television.

I was FB's with a stunning girl last year. What she found interesting tho was soaps, bitching/gossiping and drama. She watched stuff like Eastenders and Hollyoaks. *******s like that. She laughed at me when I told her I loved shows like Adventure Time and Inbetweeners getting told by her that she'd never really watched it properly as they looked "kidlike and immature."

I forced her to watch a whole season of Adventure Time with me and she ****ing loves it now along with inbetweeners.

Instead of just dismissing said girls have you tried to present what you find interesting with her and thus see if she will like it too? same with you.
Reply 13
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
These days? How old are you, 50?

18 -_-
Jeez, we're boring, stupid, inferior, ugly without make-up and too fake with make-up. Why exactly is it you keep trying to date us?
Stopped reading as soon as I read

"some"girls.
Reply 16
May be because of age factor, of may b of different interests.
Reply 17
Because the girls you choose have nothing in common with you and are all looks and no brain? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Why are girls so boring to talk to these days?
Because they reflect like mirrors the person opposite to them.. ;-)
Reply 19
Original post by JennaEmBee
Stopped reading as soon as I read

"some"girls.

Yes obviously, I am not talking about all girls.

Latest

Trending

Trending