The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yay :biggrin:!
Reply 2
go on then
Reply 4
Definitely up for this, feeling a bit porky after all the Christmas snacks!
Reply 5
In! :h:
I am determined to do well in this. Healthy weight but still very unfit and skinny fat I suppose.

This shall be sorted.
Also going to enter because I want an excuse to buy myself a whole new wardrobe, and dropping a size or two would defs justify that. Plus atm I'm boderline 12/14 on bottom and 10 on the top and I'd much rather be a 10 all over. And I think next term I'm going to be really stressed with uni work so best to get into a good routine.
Reply 8
Count me in
In as well
I'll consider joining this :teeth:
Reply 11
Original post by Carpediemxx
In as well

you're already dench?
Can we enter if we're trying to gain weight?
Original post by Peaches and Cream
Can we enter if we're trying to gain weight?

You sure can. It's all about changing your body for the better - whether that's gaining or losing. :smile:

Original post by tehforum
you're already dench?

LOL, was thinking that myself. "You don't need to join, mate. You're already done!"
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You sure can. It's all about changing your body for the better - whether that's gaining or losing. :smile:

LOL, was thinking that myself. "You don't need to join, mate. You're already done!"

You in? :colone:
Original post by cpdavis
You in? :colone:

My body's not going to look any different after 12 more weeks of SS, mate. :tongue:
My body's not going to look any different after 12 more weeks of SS, mate. :tongue:

:teehee: Enter for the stats? :tongue:
Original post by cpdavis
:teehee: Enter for the stats? :tongue:

Sure, but then I can just refer to my log. :tongue:

Only thing I'll be doing over the next 3 months is getting slowly stronger and fatter.
Sure, but then I can just refer to my log. :tongue:

Only thing I'll be doing over the next 3 months is getting slowly stronger and fatter.

This is true :ahee:

When you say getting fatter, I have this image of fattening a cow :tongue:
Reply 19

U wot m8 where's dat GOMAD physique for me to 'mire?

Latest