The Student Room Group

Hindsight is a wonderful thing :/

After essentially wasting 2 years of my life and a lot of money in the process I wish I had gone to university later in my life, like now for example. I'm right in saying I would only be able to get student loans for the last 2 years of a 3 year course so I am looking at ways to fund a first year. Are there any other ways of paying for such an expense?? Feeling really gutted about it all!
Reply 1
Original post by Jaiho14
After essentially wasting 2 years of my life and a lot of money in the process I wish I had gone to university later in my life, like now for example. I'm right in saying I would only be able to get student loans for the last 2 years of a 3 year course so I am looking at ways to fund a first year. Are there any other ways of paying for such an expense?? Feeling really gutted about it all!

Unless you dropped out of university for health reasons then your right student finance won't fund the first year of a new course. There are exceptions to this- for NHS based courses you would be eligible for full NHS funding and a reduced rate maintainance loan from student finance. Otherwise afraid you'll need to work and save up if you want to do a non NHS based course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending