The Student Room Group

Foundation Studies Diploma funding?

Hey everyone,

I am going into Year 13 next year and I hope to take the Level 3 extended diploma in Fashion.

However, I want to study Fashion Design and Marketing at UAL and to do that I need the Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design: Fashion and Textiles.

Now as I screwed up this year I won't be able to get the Foundation Diploma for free and was wondering how I can get funding for the support and accommodation funding as UAL internal students get early applications and interviews than the rest of applicants.

Is there anyway I can get funding for the Foundation Diploma and is there any possibility of funding for living expenses.

Thanks,
Ben.
Original post by jsmben
Hey everyone,

I am going into Year 13 next year and I hope to take the Level 3 extended diploma in Fashion.

However, I want to study Fashion Design and Marketing at UAL and to do that I need the Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Art & Design: Fashion and Textiles.

Now as I screwed up this year I won't be able to get the Foundation Diploma for free and was wondering how I can get funding for the support and accommodation funding as UAL internal students get early applications and interviews than the rest of applicants.

Is there anyway I can get funding for the Foundation Diploma and is there any possibility of funding for living expenses.

Thanks,
Ben.

You will have to pay for it yourself I believe. You cannot get student finance for this course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending