The Student Room Group

Dietetics Postgraduate 2014 entry

Hi, has anyone heard back re. any interviews yet? x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I haven't heard anything so far and it makes me really nervous. Have you heard anything by now?? Where did you apply?? x
Reply 2
Hi, I haven't heard anything so far and makes me real nervous. Have you heard anything so far?? Where did you apply??x
Reply 3
Hi, same here- I havn't heard anything yet. I've applied to leeds met, London met, chester and Cardiff met. How about you? xx
Original post by Becky Lear
Hi, same here- I havn't heard anything yet. I've applied to leeds met, London met, chester and Cardiff met. How about you? xx

I've applied to Chester and haven't heard a thing yet either, and interviews are supposed to start a week next wednesday :/
Reply 5
Original post by hollypopz92
I've applied to Chester and haven't heard a thing yet either, and interviews are supposed to start a week next wednesday :/

Yeh, it's a bit concerning! Especially as if we do get an interview, we need to arrange transport/ think how to get there etc. x
Reply 6
I emailed Chester- they said they are sending letters out this week x
Original post by Becky Lear
I emailed Chester- they said they are sending letters out this week x

good luck!
Reply 8
I only applied to King's college... good luck xx
Reply 9
Original post by hollypopz92
good luck!

Good luck to you too! x
Reply 10
Hi guys,

I've applied for kings, leeds met and cardiff. Had an email from Leeds met the other day saying they are currently processing the applications and will make offers around mid-march.
Got an interview with Kings London in march, I hate waiting it's the worst part!

Where is your 1st choice?
Reply 11
Have applied to cardiff met, and they said yesterday that interview descisions will be sent out in the next week or two - literally sick with nerves!
Reply 12
Oh that's really soon then!!! same here really nervous! Fingers crossed for us all :-)
Hi guys,
I know this isn't the right place for this but I'm really desperate! I'm in my final year of studying psychology in UCC in Ireland and I'm doing a study on implicit weight bias in medical students and dietetics students. I'm really struggling to get enough dietetics participants as there are hardly any courses in Ireland! I was hoping some of you wouldn't mind doing my study and maybe posting it on your class pages or passing it on to your friends in nutrition and dietetics? I would really appreciate it! At the end of the study it tells you the degree to which you have an implicit weight bias so some people might find it interesting! It would help me out so much if you could do this but I completely understand if you'd rather not! Here is the link http://research.millisecond.com/111384046/FYPStudyofweightbiasfinalversion.web
Sorry for bothering you!! I hope you all get the courses you're looking for! Thanks again!
Reply 14
Hello

I have an interview at Chester and have applied to Cardiff Met and Leeds Met. Anyone heard anything back yet?

Thanks!
Reply 15
Original post by adelelucy
Hello

I have an interview at Chester and have applied to Cardiff Met and Leeds Met. Anyone heard anything back yet?

Thanks!

hi

ive just received a letter from cardiff for an interview in march i think leeds met give offers mid march time i think! good luck for your interview in chester!
Reply 16
Original post by soph_0901
hi

ive just received a letter from cardiff for an interview in march i think leeds met give offers mid march time i think! good luck for your interview in chester!

Oh really! How scary! I guess it's just the waiting game for me to get a response now! Yeah they emailed me saying that too. Thank you! Good luck for your Cardiff interview!
Reply 17
Hi All,

Anyone heard anything from anywhere else yet? My interview at Cardiff met went OK i think :-s How's everyone feeling?
Reply 18
Waiting list for Leeds Met - Veeeeeeeey frustrating!
Reply 19
Original post by LeedsYorks
Waiting list for Leeds Met - Veeeeeeeey frustrating!

I'm on the waiting list for Leeds too! which applicant day are you going to? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest