The Student Room Group

What is people's thoughts on sleeping with an ex?! HELP

Okay so what's everyone's thoughts of sleeping with an ex, I slept with mine on valentines day and it was amazing although we haven't spoke much since?! But we did date for 4 years and only broke up in November. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Neutral. It's gonna be a different set of circumstances and emotions for everyone anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by bdeans
Okay so what's everyone's thoughts of sleeping with an ex, I slept with mine on valentines day and it was amazing although we haven't spoke much since?! But we did date for 4 years and only broke up in November. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It happens. I slept with my ex the night before Valentine's (the hilarity when we'd finished and she looked at the clock and said "by the way, happy Valentine's day"). What are you expecting to happen now - did you sleep together because you wanted it to happen specifically, or did it just happen?
Reply 3
We wanted it to happen we had been texting flirting on before hand, and he said he missed me when he was round my house, but we spoke and cuddled etc before anything serious happened we didn't jump straight into it, it was so nice like we just clicked again, but we haven't hardly's spoke since? Any ideas if I should text him or anything we only live 5 minutes walking distance too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bdeans
We wanted it to happen we had been texting flirting on before hand, and he said he missed me when he was round my house, but we spoke and cuddled etc before anything serious happened we didn't jump straight into it, it was so nice like we just clicked again, but we haven't hardly's spoke since? Any ideas if I should text him or anything we only live 5 minutes walking distance too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if he hasnt gotten in touch with you after sleeping with you.. sorry to say its maybe obvious whats happened here :/
Reply 5
Original post by bdeans

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe i'm generalising, but from personal experience, most guys will do it cos it's easy and the mood will take them, whilst the girl usually does it saying it doesn't mean anything, but ultimately ends up getting hurt from it.

Obvs it's not the same for everyone. But that's what's always happened with me.
Reply 6
Hypothetical situation if I was still single:

Would not. Why? Just look at your situation. You slept... haven't talked since...
Well done. :congrats:

My ex is there for a reason. If I wanted to be with him still, I would not dump him in first place.
Otherwise if he decides to call me up when he feels like he is in a mood of a horny crazed dog that's his problem and not mine... and I'd tell him to gtfo if he did that.

I like to make clean break-ups. It would be the last thing on my wish list to be used by someone, whom I already wanted out of my life. Or even worse, if they broke up with me/cheated on me and then called me up on the offer.

My opinion: It's nothing but a free booty call. :lol: Either he is not getting very far or you're just an easy girl.
If I had no self-respect I'd do it, but circumstances are different.

If he had no plans with getting back together with me, I'd just leave what's dead for good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending