The Student Room Group

What's your dream university?

I suspect a lot of people will say Oxbridge, but to you, what's your absolute favourite that you hope to get into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Lancaster/York
Reply 3
Hoping to get into Manchester this September!
Loughborough
Imperial College London if I can get the grades, but not too sure about London living costs. Loughborough also looks fantastic.
Reply 6
I always liked going online and looking at the pictures of Swansea university in the summer. It looks absolutely beaut with the beach. But alas, it wasn't mean to be :tongue:
Nottingham/UCL
Was Cambridge, decided to be realistic and applied to Oxford, got rejected from Oxford because I made a mess of the MAT on the day (whyyyyy), so Imperial will be the place I go to if I meet the grades. I really like Imperial so I'm pretty content.
The university I am attending now: The University of Leeds :smile:
Reply 10
Imperial or UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Manchester uni hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dream university was always Durham. I have got an offer their and hoping to go in September :smile:
Harvard, Yale, LSE, KCL and Leeds (going this year! ) might apply to the other unis for further study once I finish my undergraduate(:
Reply 14
University of Birmingham.. hopefully going there in September..
I'm graduated but if I could have gone to one Uni, it would have been KCL
Manchester university :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Heard that Imperial was good and I'm going there next year (hopefully), so I'm more than happy with my uni choice for now (it's not like I had a choice anyway :mmm: It was Imperial or Dundee for Biomed. It was obvious Imperial stood out for Science, though it'd have been cheaper to study in Dundee.)
Well I'm really happy with the university I have firmed (KCL) and really hope I get the grades as its where I'd really like to go. I also applied to Swansea but they took so long to reply that I withdrew my application in the end instead of waiting around.
Since I originally planned to go to a university in the States, I have a few favorites overseas as well. Duke, University of Washington, University of Alabama (Roll Tide! Uhm, y'know, American football :biggrin: ). As for Europeans ones, I love Edinburgh, St Andrews and Oxford - but I like those mostly for the architecture, I wouldn't dare to think I stand a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending