The Student Room Group

My Crush's Best Friend??? AAARRRGGGHHH!

I need help and advice from anyone and everyone!! Please hep!

I fancy a guy and I have for some time. He is kind, honest, funny and really really cute
..........but............. his best friend fancies me and wants to ask me out.

If he does what should I do??? Should I say yes and forget about my crush, say no and give him no reason or say no but tell him why?????

Please please please help me!!
Why not just confess it to your crush ?
Explain to him in the nicest way possible that you kinda have s thing for his friend. Maybe awkward but he may help! Otherwise, if you say no to him and end up dating his friend later on.. it will get very awks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I think you need to be honest with him and tell him how you feel about his friend. Do you think he would turn bitter and tell his friend? I think the danger is that if you say yes then it's going to look like you are manipulating him to get to his friend which would not be cool then you would find that they are both angry with you, which would suck.
Reply 4
Original post by Ouli Anna
I think you need to be honest with him and tell him how you feel about his friend. Do you think he would turn bitter and tell his friend? I think the danger is that if you say yes then it's going to look like you are manipulating him to get to his friend which would not be cool then you would find that they are both angry with you, which would suck.

Thank you for your advice. I hope he wouldn't turn bitter but I'm not sure. I will tell him how I feel if it comes to that and thanks again. xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending