The Student Room Group

How do I know if my best female friend fancies me?

I have casual sex with women quite often mainly due to all my friends being female, there is one girl who I hang with the most.

She texts me quite often to come over her even sometimes go out just me and her, my birthday has recently past and she bought me clothes and had sex with her for the first time, she is often asking me how she looks etc as I sit around in her room if ready to get out.

I never felt a girl that relaxed around me my whole life. I don't know if because she sees as a good friend or she has a crush on me, I'm scared of asking her in case it ruins our friendship. I admit if she does like I might ask her out.

so what is the best way of me finding it out?
She has already had sex with you/thread
Reply 2
If she is comfortable enough to get changed in front of you and have sex I would say that was a good start. Ask her out.
Is this a parody of TSR relationship threads or something?
I would probably just kiss her (during sex if there is a next time) and then say 'is this more than friends?' Then if she says no, you can blame being caught up in the moment :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
You ask her. Albeit gently lead her into the topic if she's not the type to admit feelings. Also, do you like her back or do you want the reassurance of knowing a girl has fallen at your feet?
Reply 6
>Goes on TSR
>Has frequent casual sex

Does not compute :s-smilie:
Original post by goku24
>Goes on TSR
>Has frequent casual sex

Does not compute :s-smilie:

This.

Also she won't look at you as though your a complete f*cking jerkoff and if she really likes you, then she won't pull out the pepper spray.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending