The Student Room Group

Failed unfairly

Just wanted a bit of advice I failed my driving test today for this exact reason. I was in the left hand lane behind a bus. The bus had already stopped before a while back and had indicated left. Once he turned his left signal off he pulled away. On this occasion I was about 5 car lengths behind in. No traffic behind me busy right hand lane. he indicated left and stopped i waited behind him as I couldnt get in the right hand lane. I failed because he told me I shouldve moved to the right hand lane. I sat behind him for a minute. And no traffic was behind me the entire time.
WAS HE RIGHT??
That might not have been the sole reason you failed, it could've been a few other things that culminated into an overall fail. It's hard to tell whether he was right or not, I don't know how the busy the road usually is, what speeds you were doing, how long you had to move over etc.
Original post by temperance1989
Just wanted a bit of advice I failed my driving test today for this exact reason. I was in the left hand lane behind a bus. The bus had already stopped before a while back and had indicated left. Once he turned his left signal off he pulled away. On this occasion I was about 5 car lengths behind in. No traffic behind me busy right hand lane. he indicated left and stopped i waited behind him as I couldnt get in the right hand lane. I failed because he told me I shouldve moved to the right hand lane. I sat behind him for a minute. And no traffic was behind me the entire time.
WAS HE RIGHT??

What category/sub-category did you get the serious fault in? That will help us to understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending