The Student Room Group

Can I find a boyfriend that I can vaycay in st-topez with?

Anyone ready to be my boyfriend and travel with me to st topez for a getaway? Then travel together next summer?

Scroll to see replies

Nice to meet you, I'm your new boyfriend.
Original post by Miso77
Anyone ready to be my boyfriend and travel with me to st topez for a getaway? Then travel together next summer?

pics or gtfo. Unfortunately looks are not like baggage. You cant just stow them away
Reply 3
#Desperate
Reply 4
Original post by ryan9900
Nice to meet you, I'm your new boyfriend.

Splendid Ryan! I'll send you a message only obligatory we get know each other slightly before we jet off 😏
Original post by Miso77
Splendid Ryan! I'll send you a message only obligatory we get know each other slightly before we jet off 😏

I'm not quite sure my level of sarcasm came across that well in my reply.

I'll make it a bit easier and say that what you're asking for is a bit weird.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Reply 6
Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me
Reply 7
Honey if you find one, let me know if he has a brother! St Tropez sounds like heaven right now.
Original post by Miso77
Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me ������

I would love it if you were serious.
Original post by Miso77

i'm in
Original post by Autistic Merit
I would love it if you were serious.

She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:
Original post by ryan9900
She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:

Oh, in that case....

Original post by Miso77
Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me ������

PM me please. :smile:
Original post by Miso77

Then what was the point in the thread? :confused:
Original post by Autistic Merit
Oh, in that case....

PM me please. :smile:

Good luck buddy. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a 60 year old fat bloke.
Original post by Miso77

Lets go
Lol wut
(edited 9 years ago)
Only if you pay for everything :wink:
The disappointment will be huge in this one.

Subbing :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miso77

Are you fluent in French? If so, go to Nice and find an older gentleman and be his plaything for a week or two. I spent a week as a toyboy for an older lady, was great fun :colone:
Original post by Miso77

I volunteer , PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending