Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I find a boyfriend that I can vaycay in st-topez with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ready to be my boyfriend and travel with me to st topez for a getaway? Then travel together next summer?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you, I'm your new boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miso77)
    Anyone ready to be my boyfriend and travel with me to st topez for a getaway? Then travel together next summer?
    pics or gtfo. Unfortunately looks are not like baggage. You cant just stow them away

ReputationRep:
    #Desperate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    Nice to meet you, I'm your new boyfriend.
    Splendid Ryan! I'll send you a message only obligatory we get know each other slightly before we jet off 😏

ReputationRep:
    Splendid Ryan! I'll send you a message only obligatory we get know each other slightly before we jet off 😏
    I'm not quite sure my level of sarcasm came across that well in my reply.

I'll make it a bit easier and say that what you're asking for is a bit weird.

Sorry for wasting your time.

ReputationRep:
    Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me

ReputationRep:
    Honey if you find one, let me know if he has a brother! St Tropez sounds like heaven right now.

ReputationRep:
    Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me ������
    I would love it if you were serious.

ReputationRep:
    i'm in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    I would love it if you were serious.
    She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:
    Oh, in that case....

Haha bloody hell, of course I knew you were sarcastic. And yes I was genuinely going to look for a stranger to take to south of France with me ������
    PM me please.

ReputationRep:
    Then what was the point in the thread? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Oh, in that case....

PM me please.
    Good luck buddy. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a 60 year old fat bloke.

ReputationRep:
    Lets go

ReputationRep:
    Lol wut

ReputationRep:
    Only if you pay for everything

ReputationRep:
    The disappointment will be huge in this one.

Subbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you fluent in French? If so, go to Nice and find an older gentleman and be his plaything for a week or two. I spent a week as a toyboy for an older lady, was great fun

ReputationRep:
      I volunteer , PM me

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.