The Student Room Group

Do you think smoking is unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Internally yes, it was fashionable once
I'd say it's unattractive but the girls I see smoking are smoking hot too.
No way. Love seeing people smoke. :sogood:

bonnie2.jpg

alexturnersmoking.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
I think sometimes it LOOKS hot (from a distance that is), but the smell and everything just ruins it for me, the smell is just so bad. Cant stand it no matter how hot they may look smoking
See, I wouldn't mind being with someone who smokes or drinks occasionally, but when it gets to the point where I cant breathe, then no.
Yes, definitely. The smell is awful, I can't stand it :eek:
Blech.
Hmmm, it doesn't bother me too much, the last boy I was with smoked but he never really smelt of smoke so it didn't bother me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive never smoked and i dont find it attractive. I'd think twice about getting involved with a woman who smoked.
I personally find it repulsive
I don't really mind it tbh, maybe I'm just not that fussy idk :rolleyes:
To smoke is to admit that you are weak enough of mind and spirit that you will sacrifice your life to satisfy an addiction, which is certainly unattractive.
Imagine if TSR existed 50 years ago, the responses would've been very different
Original post by MyMagicEyebrow
Obviously smoking is very bad for your physical health, but is it also unattractive to smoke?

A 10/10 girl automatically becomes a 5/10 when he picks up that fag.
Reply 34
Original post by shawn_o1
Imagine if TSR existed 50 years ago, the responses would've been very different

Even just 10 years ago. When I was in my teens/early 20s if someone said they wouldn't date someone just because they smoked they'd be accused of being overtly picky, now it its generally seen as being reasonable.

To answer the OP: I don't find smoking attractive; however if I was single and met a guy I liked who smoked it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both myself and boyfriend smoke, so I'm not really in a position to say I find it 'unattractive', as such. However, I can see why it'd put people off, when it comes to finding a potential partner... it's not the nicest of habits. :dontknow:
I find it attractive on Western guys (like cowboys) but the smell is a huge turn off. (Like the Sawyer/Josh Holloway look for the Lost fans :P )

Posted from TSR Mobile
These days smoking is a sure sign the person is either (a) quite well off or (b) a hopeless money manager with no priorities feeding an addiction.
Yeah its in my top 3 of most unattractive traits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A huge turn off for me. :nooo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending