The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if a girls not willing to do anal I don't even acknowledge her existance

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like this would be a different story if you were attracted to her feet and she said "I don't really like feet or people touching mine!" because the only difference is that her butt is probably more convenient to hold in all circumstances. Regardless, you two are either bad at communication and she is waiting for you to find out how self-conscious she is about her butt, or you're being a bit possessive and assuming that you're allowed to put your hands wherever you like because she's "yours". It's most likely a self-conscious issue she has that you need to gently soothe and help her through. :biggrin:
That is weird. I love it when my boyfriend touches my bum :tongue:
Original post by Waka Flocka
if a girls not willing to do anal I don't even acknowledge her existance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wtf

Op, first of all, it's her body, not yours.

Maybe you should respect her wishes?
(edited 9 years ago)
So you are saying that even if it makes her feel bad, because she is your girlfriend she should do it because it makes you feel good? Surely if you are any sort of a decent romantic partner who cares about her, you should want her to feel good, and by extension you should not want to do things that make her feel bad?
If its just one of those quirks she has, having her bum touched makes her feel uncomfortable then you should accept it as that, some people don't like having their necks or ears touched even by their BF and its just unfortunate its her bum. If its an issue with the intimacy I suggest you talk it through with her!
Its taken her 2 years to tell you this?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me.

You disgust me man. Its HER body. You're lucky to have a girlfriend! If she doesn't want you touching her butt, respect that! If I were her I would leave you, you clearly don't deserve her. Being her boyfriend, it doesn't matter how long for whether its 1 week or 2 years, does NOT give you entitlement to touch any part of her without her consent. That is sexual abuse. I think you need to take a good long look at your relationship man.
Reply 28
Would thou listen to thineselves?

Were this not fair maiden, but young squire who did not permit his paramour to place her delicate hands upon his derriere, would thou not be saying "He is being emotionally distant and cold, get another boyfriend?"
Original post by Clip
Would thou listen to thineselves?

Were this not fair maiden, but young squire who did not permit his paramour to place her delicate hands upon his derriere, would thou not be saying "He is being emotionally distant and cold, get another boyfriend?"

This knave OP feeleth a sense of lordly entitlement over the fair maiden. I do profess, I would take great joy in facing this rogue in a tourney, to prove my honour and win the hand of this delicate beauty.
Original post by King Max
You disgust me man. Its HER body. You're lucky to have a girlfriend! If she doesn't want you touching her butt, respect that! If I were her I would leave you, you clearly don't deserve her. Being her boyfriend, it doesn't matter how long for whether its 1 week or 2 years, does NOT give you entitlement to touch any part of her without her consent. That is sexual abuse. I think you need to take a good long look at your relationship man.

Agree!
Reply 31
Just remember what happened to Nemo. That's all I'm saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JonnyD
Just remember what happened to Nemo. That's all I'm saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He touched the BUTT!
Original post by chijbx
first of all, your girlfriend's body is hers, not yours. you can't dictate what she can and can't let you do to it. if she doesn't like you touching her butt, dude, don't touch her butt. you just have to respect that. don't force yourself upon her. secondly, she shouldn't have to make exceptions for you just to make you feel special, if it means doing something that ultimately she doesn't feel comfortable with. i'm sorry but seriously, just leave her butt alone.

I didn't say her body was an object for me to play with as and when I please. I respect her wishes but just wanted to express my thoughts on this one because I found it odd. Anyway, the issue at hand isn't exactly anal penetration, it's just a simple squeeze of the bum - fairly normal practice between couples.
Original post by King Max

I think you're taking it way too far. I came here for a little help and support, not hate comments. You sound like a macho man who wants to go around the globe and rescue girls from their horrible boyfriends and win them over to yourself. Don't worry lol, my relationship is fine.
Original post by Anonymous
I think you're taking it way too far. I came here for a little help and support, not hate comments. You sound like a macho man who wants to go around the globe and rescue girls from their horrible boyfriends and win them over to yourself. Don't worry lol, my relationship is fine.

Far from it mate. Im a skinny runt i reckon you could wipe the floor with me. I just found your comment that you are somehow "entitled" to her body disgusting. I dont plan on ever "rescuing" girls from their boyfriends.
"I don't think any part of her body should be restricted to me"

Well it may shock you to learn that as it is her body, irrespective of your relationship, she has the absolute right to restrict her body to you. I find it curious that the advice on this thread is 'talk to her about it'. Yes emotionally guilting her into it is the right way to do it. Or, alternatively, you could be man enough to respect your girlfriends wishes? Seems radical, but surely her say should count? Why should your desires be above her comfort?
Wait, are you talking about touching her bum in private, like in the bedroom, or touching her bum in public? One of my exes had a habit of making a show of grabbing my butt in front of his friends when we first got together. I'm not a fan of such obvious PDA, and told him if he continued to do that, the next time he'd see his friends he'd be explaining why he was single again.
You don't own her. Sometimes people don't like certain parts of them being touched regardless. If it's a deal breaker, dump her. If it's not, carry on without touching her but don't assault her maynn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inazuma
Okay I think you need to clarify - just her general bum area? Or a more specific part of it, in which case her refusal is understandable. (otherwise in general, not really..)

Hahahahaha. I think that might be why the OP got told off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending