Not sure if srs
Original post by zyzz u mirin?
is this real lyfe?

Not sure if srs

It is true my dear...so very much.
is this real lyfe?

Not sure if srs

You're either referring to younger girls who aren't mature enough to accept people for who they are or you're under some form of illusion of females perception of that demographic of males.
is this real lyfe?

Not sure if srs

Yes I'm being completely serious and since I am a girl and go to a girls school i think i would know
Original post by Roshany
Yes I'm being completely serious and since I am a girl and go to a girls school i think i would know

:five:

I didn't reply to your quote yesterday! I feel asleep sorry. :tongue:
Original post by xmertic
You're either referring to younger girls who aren't mature enough to accept people for who they are or you're under some form of illusion of females perception of that demographic of males.

Ahem what he said ^
Original post by karmacrunch
:five:

I didn't reply to your quote yesterday! I feel asleep sorry. :tongue:

Aha its ok i think i went to sleep soon after :redface:
Original post by xmertic

male saying this - or so I am led to believe.

irony my shirt pls.
Reply 29
I don't 😵
Reply 30
And smart people.

Or is it all about aesthetics.

They don't, not once you get past 20

when you're still in secondary school, yes us geeks and nerds tend to be forgotten
Original post by Tomsta

when you're still in secondary school, yes us geeks and nerds tend to be forgotten

thanks brah, this makes sense unlike most of the other posts :yep:
I love smart men, especially if they're combined with a beard and are muscular :biggrin::mmm:
I don't think I could date someone who is absolutely thick it would get on my nerves:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
male saying this - or so I am led to believe.

irony my shirt pls.

Interesting you make that point, as I haven't seen one girl on this thread support your post in terms of expressing a hate for, 'nerds'.
Original post by Tomsta

I don't think you are forgotten, a lot of people find intelligence attractive :tongue:
Original post by xmertic
Interesting you make that point, as I haven't seen one girl on this thread support your post in terms of expressing a hate for, 'nerds'.

kk

save the brony, nice anime.

your right tho..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 36
If by nerd you mean someone who doesn't leave their room and spend all their time doing some kind of a 'nerdy' activity like studying or playing GTA 24/7 then, well, I wouldn't personally like them probably. If they're greasy, inappropriate and have no social skills, not many people will like them.

And if you mean nerd as in someone who's academically smart and likes to play a game or two or something, then that's a bit better?
Reply 37
Original post by Roshany
I don't think you are forgotten, a lot of people find intelligence attractive :tongue:

When i was at school, yes i was forgotten (led to self confidence issues) but now i'm 21 i'm seeing that a lot of girls like intelligence and the girls that still go after bad boys generally (not always) arn't girls i wanna know
Just because a man is intelligent, doesn't mean to say he can't be aesthetically pleasing as well and vice versa.

Two of my friends are personal trainers, very good looking men and can also hold an intellectual conversation, one has a Masters in Physics. I also know of some men who aren't aesthetically pleasing, but aren't very intelligent either, they doss about, claim benefits on the basis of being lazy and have nothing going for them.

Appearance has nothing to do with how intelligent a person is.
Original post by Tomsta
When i was at school, yes i was forgotten (led to self confidence issues) but now i'm 21 i'm seeing that a lot of girls like intelligence and the girls that still go after bad boys generally (not always) arn't girls i wanna know

:frown: but i do agree some people just aren't worth knowing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending