The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I actually initiated and jumped him last night, and he didnt pester me this morning :wink: think it maybe he was getting upset that i didnt initiate sex We used to see each other every 2 weeks and jump each others bones we once did it 8 times in one day, and he snapped his banjo :/ alas thats when we were first dating now he's always around the sexual allure is gone, but when I go out with friends or go on trips I do miss him and get hot for him again,

CHRIST, didn't need to hear the banjo part.

That's what long term relationships will do though, as long as you're both putting effort in to try and recognise and deal with it though, you'll be fine.
Reply 41
**** him right in the pussy
Eurgh - how shallow! A relationship is far more than sex. it should be something that both parties want at the same time. Personally, I would find all these demands for sex a real turn off - get rid of him.
Original post by annonymous10
Eurgh - how shallow! A relationship is far more than sex. it should be something that both parties want at the same time. Personally, I would find all these demands for sex a real turn off - get rid of him.

It was 7 years ago, they prob made their mind up by now.
Original post by annonymous10

Thread’s almost 8 years old.

Latest

Trending

Trending