The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra
Well done! Smart cookie!

Tbf 99%ger offers for my course so
Original post by TVIO
Heh I think they give really quick offers. I got mine about 2 hours after they said they had my application.

Same haha, I don't mind because it's just the first offer hopefully more to come
Baha, I caved; no offers yet. I did realise though I've put a couple of examination boards for my GCSE's the wrong way round; is this easily rectifiable by contacting UCAS?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lmao thank you OP

This thread made me check track

I have an offer from Bath wooooooo

You're welcome! Congrats on the offer. I checked mine again. I'm sick of seeing "There have been no recent updates to your application." It's so depressing.
Reply 23
You get an email before track updates anyway. If you haven't received an email that advises that something has changed on your track, then you can almost definitely rely on the fact that track will be the same.

Just be patient. Try and do something productive - read, maybe.
Original post by Coffeetime
You're welcome! Congrats on the offer. I checked mine again. I'm sick of seeing "There have been no recent updates to your application." It's so depressing.

What did you apply for and where? Sorry if you've already said haha
Haha I sent mine off on Friday, and I've already remembered my UCAS I.D because I've logged in so much. Automated Emails come 15 minutes after a change, so it is possible for Track to update before you get an Email, but perhaps not hugely likely. Either way I keep checking. I've had 3 acknowledgements, but the others seem too ignorant aha.

I'm not that anxious as I have a guaranteed offer from Aberdeen (Summer School) and Newcastle (Guaranteed offer scheme for local schools, no drop in grade requirements though). I just want them confirmed on Track.
(edited 9 years ago)

What did you apply for and where? Sorry if you've already said haha

We've "met" before on the Warwick thread. Haha.

I've applied for ancient history/classical civilisation.

Nottingham
Warwick
Reading
Leeds
Newcastle
Yeah I just logged on to Track today for the first time and have looked at it at least 4 times during the course of the day. It's torture.

Anyone know how long York take to reply?
We've "met" before on the Warwick thread. Haha.

I've applied for ancient history/classical civilisation.

Nottingham
Warwick
Reading
Leeds
Newcastle

Oh yeah, the American?

Awesome
Oh yeah, the American?

Awesome

Hahaha. Yep. I'm the American. I feel like I'm having second thoughts right now about Newcastle though.
Hahaha. Yep. I'm the American. I feel like I'm having second thoughts right now about Newcastle though.

Simple solution- don't go.
Original post by Alex347_
Simple solution- don't go.

I'm thinking I might want to swap it out for Manchester.

Manchester rulez. :cool:
At least you have one offer. That's all I want. One to make me stop worrying.

I'm sure you'll get one soon. A lot of the universities want to wait for other applicants :smile: good luck!

Hmmmm I've never been so can't comment on it

Think quickly then. A substitute choice can only be made within 7 days of your application being processed.
Original post by Alex347_
Think quickly then. A substitute choice can only be made within 7 days of your application being processed.

I know. I'm at six days. Blah.
Lmao thank you OP

This thread made me check track

I have an offer from Bath wooooooo

Did you get another e-mail separate from the confirmation e-mail? I put my application through 2 weeks ago and have had the confirmation/tracker Email and nothing else. I assumed since we're applying for the same course and have similar predicted grades that I could have had an offer but i haven't D:
Sent mine a week ago. Called Manchester and Birmingham to see what was up (I applied to UCL, Birmingham, Manchester, Imperial and Cambridge). Apparently they're sending out offers (not interviews, offers) next week. They can't send them yet.
Original post by Sideofsun
Did you get another e-mail separate from the confirmation e-mail? I put my application through 2 weeks ago and have had the confirmation/tracker Email and nothing else. I assumed since we're applying for the same course and have similar predicted grades that I could have had an offer but i haven't D:

I didn't get an email

Just the tracker one

Then I checked track and it was there, nothing separate

Latest

Trending

Trending