The Student Room Group

Final year of uni, how to meet girls?

How can I meet girls at uni in my final year? I'm going to get so much work and won't have many opportunities to meet girls. So far in my first 2 years at uni I haven't met that many

What to do?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
How can I meet girls at uni in my final year? I'm going to get so much work and won't have many opportunities to meet girls. So far in my first 2 years at uni I haven't met that many

What to do?

Your problem is that you think you can find the answer on TSR - or any internet forum for that matter.

Social intercourse isn't something you can learn off the internet, and any advice you might get will be meaningless without a live context. All you can get is very general guidance.

This is your last year before you end up away from a natural mixing pot and potentially end up in a really stale environment. Log off from TSR, get out there and make a nuisance of yourself until it works out.
Reply 2
Original post by Clip
before you end up away from a natural mixing pot and potentially end up in a really stale environment.

well that's just great. I didn't make friends of anything like that at university; I hate to think what a 'really stale environment' must be like. but then I am very odd. there is that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending