The Student Room Group

do guys find this attractive?

I'm 19 and basically haven't had a relationship. I've had a few flirty things but nothing serious at all. Although I'm quite sociable and have a lot of friends I still get super nervous around boys I find attractive/ fancy.
I'm quite feminine and wear make-up/ I like looking nice but I don't really like wearing super short skirts and stuff like that. Although I do drink I'm not a massive fan of clubbing and would prefer to have an evening in or go to a pub or a bar. I want to get to married one day and have kids and just basically meet the 'one' (as cheesy as this sounds). But I'm just worried that young guys wouldn't really find this attractive :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You are only 19! It's fine :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 and basically haven't had a relationship. I've had a few flirty things but nothing serious at all. Although I'm quite sociable and have a lot of friends I still get super nervous around boys I find attractive/ fancy.
I'm quite feminine and wear make-up/ I like looking nice but I don't really like wearing super short skirts and stuff like that. Although I do drink I'm not a massive fan of clubbing and would prefer to have an evening in or go to a pub or a bar. I want to get to married one day and have kids and just basically meet the 'one' (as cheesy as this sounds). But I'm just worried that young guys wouldn't really find this attractive :s-smilie:

Find (specifically) what attractive?

& it depends what kinds of guys you personally like.

I personally prefer cute, modest, level-headed girls. I'm 20.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3

let me simplify it for you: 90% of us (males) couldn't give a **** about trivial stuff like that. If you're hot, we'll be interested.

Yeah, be a bit more slutty if you want some good good. :^)
Reply 4

Don't worry, you are many guys dream girl..
Reply 5
From a guys point of view,I'm slightly similar.I prefer a girl who is a bit more classy and slightly reserved, compared to some girls I see puking up allsorts in the city center on a Saturday night.That sort of stuff doesn't attract me.
I want to get to married one day and have kids

But I'm just worried that young guys wouldn't really find this attractive

Its not about attracting ,sometimes you get hurt without realising it
19 and a virgin no one cares...you're under social conformity? Sorry to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't speak for every guy, but I do find it attractive. Sure that there are many that share the same sentiments, though.
Provide pics for a detailed analysis report.
Reply 9

Nah that sounds ok, not everyone wants to go out drinking all the time and not wearing eye catching/tiny outfits dont really matter, you see girls at this time of year who look amazing in a coat and scarf etc

^ I'm like this, but 20, would just take it easy :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find it really attractive when a girl is level-headed, patient and responsible as you sound. Try to be more confident than you say as you seem like a great catch! The people who will not be attracted to your kind of girl are the types that would be more likely to use you just for there own pleasure and then hurt your feelings.

Never change yourself to impress other people, as those who are worth it will love you for who you are. Trust me, there are plenty out there. Just pretend to be confident enough to show people you're interested and eventually you will genuinely feel that way.

I got into my first relationship at age 20 and I actually regret doing it so early. Don't be concerned about it at all, just let what happens happen and enjoy the ride. :smile:
You have a few years yet till you should get worried
OP dw, alot of guys will find those qualities attractive.

If no guy appreciates it (which is rare) then you'll find many guys on TSR :u:
Original post by Enoxial
OP dw, alot of guys will find those qualities attractive.

If no guy appreciates it (which is rare) then you'll find many guys on TSR :u:

^ What he said.

I can't believe people think such generic ideals would be unattractive... As if promiscuity and binge drinking are the only attractive social traits in a woman...
You sound fine to me! Shy girls seem to be my type haha! I prefer refined girls anyway so everything you said is attractive still!
I assume you are not a virgin by saying you are not a virgin. Also to most guys it would be kind of irrelevant if you like clubbing etc most of your attractiveness would be based on your physical appearance.
I'm 19 and basically haven't had a relationship. :s-smilie:

Relationships are overrated
Reply 18
Of course they'd be attracted to you, I see no reason why not

Sounds pretty appealing to me. Dunno if im weird but you seem really cool and nice :biggrin:, if i met you and liked your personality, id date you and stuff. Thats my input

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending