The Student Room Group

Missed the cut-off but here in spirit

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've been slack in updating this but fortunately not slack on the diet. Attended a Spin class last night, almost died.. perhaps not the exercise for me.

Weight on Saturday: 73.1kg

Reply 21
Sunday we ate at the local pub. I had chicken + bacon with a side salad
Reply 22
Weight on Monday: 72.9

Reply 23
Weight today: 72.3kg

Reply 24
2 weeks in. Total weight lost: 4.4kg or 9.7 pounds.

Slowed down over the weekend as we ended up eating at a pub and I was mega lazy both days but picked up again in the week.

Reply 25
Weight today: 71.8
Reply 26
Went to the pub last night and had the first few pints of 2015 :biggrin:

Gonna try and cut the drinking down alot. Perhaps look to substitute beer for leaner spirits.

Weight today: 71.0
Reply 27
Was not expecting pictures of food. You go Glen Coco!
Reply 28
Original post by diggy
Was not expecting pictures of food. You go Glen Coco!

Thanks. I've tried exercising before but the results are pretty non-existant due to the terrible diet.

Instead I've been doing literally 0 exercise but totally changed the diet and have lost a stone so far in 4ish weeks.
LOL the food looks really good and the portions aren't small at all, this doesn't even seem to be a diet to me.
But congrats! :congrats:

EDIT: looked again, scratch that! It looks amazing(if it's home cooked) except for the very first pic!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by SiminaM
LOL the food looks really good and the portions aren't small at all, this doesn't even seem to be a diet to me.
But congrats! :congrats:

EDIT: looked again, scratch that! It looks amazing(if it's home cooked) except for the very first pic!

The portions are all pretty big but most of it is very low fat, low carb vegetables. I did a calorie count for the first week and it was averaging about 1000 a day.

Everything except the pizza is home cooked.
Any updates? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Angry cucumber
Any updates? :smile:

Should have quoted me in!

I've stopped posting meal photos as they are now just largely a re-use of previous combinations.

Weight today: 69.9
Reply 33
2 weeks since last update?! Opps.

Weight today: 69.2

Seems the loss has pretty much levelled off from diet alone. Will actually need to start exercising :/

Quick Reply

Latest