The Student Room Group

I like this girl but she has boyfriend

The situation is that we liked each other before but we never really hooked up, we chatted but never really went out on a date. She now has a boyfriend but I saw her on a night out and we chatted and I realized I like her still quite a lot. I can't stop thinking about her in my mind, it's driving me crazy. :frown:

Any people been in this situation? Please help :smile:
avoid her before your feelings develop
Original post by Anonymous
The situation is that we liked each other before but we never really hooked up, we chatted but never really went out on a date. She now has a boyfriend but I saw her on a night out and we chatted and I realized I like her still quite a lot. I can't stop thinking about her in my mind, it's driving me crazy. :frown:

Had this situation, But then I realised how horrible her personality was. She was also with her boyfriend purely because he was hench as hell. They both love themselves xD
Reply 3
Original post by scriberg
avoid her before your feelings develop

It's hard though, she goes to my college so it's hard to avoid her. I've stopped messaging her though. Luckily I'm going to University in September so hopefully I'll meet someone else as much as I would like to go out with her.
Reply 4
Original post by Lewierhodes
Had this situation, But then I realised how horrible her personality was. She was also with her boyfriend purely because he was hench as hell. They both love themselves xD

I like her for her personality though, such a sweet caring person. Her boyfriend is someone I've known since I was a kid.
She'd be single if her boyfriend was dead.

Jussayin.
Reply 6

Be a decent human being and DON'T try anything funny with a girl that has a boyfriend, even if it's hard.

I'd suggest you stop seeing her and try blocking those thoughts; if you can't, then maybe try by distracting yourself (e.g. by joining a new club maybe).
It's hard though, she goes to my college so it's hard to avoid her. I've stopped messaging her though. Luckily I'm going to University in September so hopefully I'll meet someone else as much as I would like to go out with her.

pm me bro
Reply 8
Original post by kkboyk
Be a decent human being and DON'T try anything funny with a girl that has a boyfriend, even if it's hard.

I'd suggest you stop seeing her and try blocking those thoughts; if you can't, then maybe try by distracting yourself (e.g. by joining a new club maybe).

Yeah I'm not gonna to do anything to "try" and win her over. Yeah I'm trying to get my mind off it but I can't stop thinking about her :frown:
I dunno what to say, sorry :/ :hugs:
Get with someone else.
Fuсk her boyfriend...

...then fuсk her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending