The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
haha - looks like you're the only one in aussieland who's actually going back to uni :biggrin: Is there something they haven't told you???
Reply 3
They're being slack :p: Uni over here starts up in Feb, I know I go back on the 18th of that month. It varies over states. I was simply asking coz I know a few Aussies on here, but I think they're too busy enjoying their holidays lol.

Ahh my courses look so hard :eek: I can do it *goes to strengthen her will power!* :biggrin:
Reply 4
you'll be fine :smile: you've been like a student *forever* :biggrin:

gd luck!!
Reply 5
I've got a couple of friends who're flying off in the 2nd week of Feb too for their Aussie studies (they're all going to be freshers).

1 to Melbourne on 10th Feb
1 to Perth on 14 Feb
1 to Sydney (I think) on 15 Feb

Have fun DB!
I'm flying to MEL on 9 feb....uni starts on 12 feb (registration/orientation), lecturs start 26 feb
Reply 7
How do the holidays actually work in Australia? I knowe the term starts in Feb.. but do you work over august etc??
in aus the hold r usually over dec-jan
Reply 9
Red Thunder
I'm flying to MEL on 9 feb....uni starts on 12 feb (registration/orientation), lecturs start 26 feb
Yay Mel :biggrin:

Hope you have a good trip x
Well it'll be my first year of uni. So O'week begins on the 19th of feb and lecture start on the 28th of Feb I think.
OMG I'm scared.
Reply 11
1st year at Melbourne Uni!!

Orientation on 15th Feb
Classes on 26th Feb
Reply 12
blackswan
Well it'll be my first year of uni. So O'week begins on the 19th of feb and lecture start on the 28th of Feb I think.
OMG I'm scared.
You get to start a week later than me :hmmm: :biggrin:

Seriously best of luck, I'm here to help if you need any advice x x
danni_bella
You get to start a week later than me :hmmm: :biggrin:

Seriously best of luck, I'm here to help if you need any advice x x

Thanks alot :smile:
Reply 14
blackswan
Thanks alot :smile:

And while we're at it, Monash? Melbourne? I know I asked before I've been pretty flat-out. One of my collegues is going to Monash next month.
danni_bella
And while we're at it, Monash? Melbourne? I know I asked before I've been pretty flat-out. One of my collegues is going to Monash next month.

sorry What are you asking? Do you mean am I going there or is it in Melbourne?:redface:
Uni sent me the schedule!

It's like:

Registration and Enrolment for Internationsl Students: 12-14 feb
O-Week: 19-23 feb
Classes start 26 feb

I'm flying to mel this thursday!
Reply 17
D'oh! Just realised I start uni again on the 19th! Monday, so not the 18th :redface: I got my dates mixed up, heh. Man that would've sucked had I turned up a day early lol.

Blackswan: it's OK I think I remember what uni you're going to, Deakin in Vic?? *Hopes she's close to being right* :biggrin:

Good luck with the traveling Red Thunder, bring lots of sunscreen and insect repellant though! Hehe.
Sure thing danni!
Reply 19
yeah my friend is leaving to UNSW on next tuesday!! really sad that he is leaving us!! take care buddy!(if u're readin this)

Latest

Trending

Trending