The Student Room Group

I would like a girl that I can love.

I don't care about her ethnicity, height, weight, etc. I am studying medicine and so I will have a salary that can support a partner as well as myself, so she could work if she wanted but she would not have to.

All I desire is a girl is someone I can love, someone I can cuddle and spoil. Someone who I can be loyal to and will trust me, someone I can respect and cherish. Where can I find a girl like this?

Scroll to see replies

Are you good looking too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Damoni Returns

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say I am above average. Who is Damoni by the way? Is that the loser I hear other people laugh at in the chat forum.
Reply 3
Join some societies, that might help you meet girls that have similar interests to you
Original post by Annie-96
Join some societies, that might help you meet girls that have similar interests to you

Thank you for the idea! I will do that! I don't care about the girls looks, it is their personality that interests me. I would like to meet a girl who I can hug, love and grow old with.
so get one
Reply 6
Awwh it's wonderful that you look at personalities ^_^
I feel the same way sometimes but you sound like a really great person and I'm sure you will find a girl with this strength!
Original post by Damoni Returns

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that you Damoni?
Original post by JungleRumble
I don't care about her ethnicity, height, weight, etc. I am studying medicine and so I will have a salary that can support a partner as well as myself, so she could work if she wanted but she would not have to.

All I desire is a girl is someone I can love, someone I can cuddle and spoil. Someone who I can be loyal to and will trust me, someone I can respect and cherish. Where can I find a girl like this?

I'm sure you will find a girl that feels the same way.

But, make sure that she loves you for who you are and not because of what you do for a living.

You sound like a cool guy already and whoever you meet will be very lucky to have you :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say I am above average. Who is Damoni by the way? Is that the loser I hear other people laugh at in the chat forum.

I am not a loser :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Is that you Damoni?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
lol damoni is back :lol:
Original post by 408655
lol damoni is back :lol:

Damoni misses you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good news, @littlenorthernlass needs a husband.
Reply 15

More like where can I find a guy like you? Seriously, I like guys like you that doesn't always focus at looks and you actually look at their personality which is so rare!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itshuda
More like where can I find a guy like you? Seriously, I like guys like you that doesn't always focus at looks and you actually look at their personality which is so rare!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damoni needs you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elle.m
Awwh it's wonderful that you look at personalities ^_^

Original post by itshuda
More like where can I find a guy like you? Seriously, I like guys like you that doesn't always focus at looks and you actually look at their personality which is so rare!Posted from TSR Mobile

He says that but do remember 99% of society prefer looks over personality. Don't rely on TSR to make you think different as majority on here are not normal.
Aww im sure you'll find someone, that's so cute :h:
Reply 19
Original post by The two eds
He says that but do remember 99% of society prefer looks over personality. Don't rely on TSR to make you think different as majority on here are not normal.

Very true indeed actually. He could be pulling on a different persona

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending