The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would struggle to be friends with someone like that, to be honest. What she would do behind her boyfriend's back, she would do to you OP. Just a fair warning.

I used to know of this girl when she was a teenager (she's now an adult). She got engaged to a good young man who survived cancer. During their engagement, she was cheating on him with someone from another city this year (whom she lives with now). I knew she would do this because she had manipulated her ex bfs in the same way.

I thought it was pretty ****ing ****ty of her to do, especially when her ex fiance had another cancer scare again. So I contacted her ex myself to explain what she's really like and to see a sex health clinic. To be fair, she's a troubled girl with a troubled childhood (I'm aware of her past); but I don't condone her actions, and I wouldn't want to be associated with a fickle and dishonest man or woman. Ever.
(edited 8 years ago)
It's not very appropriate behaviour for someone in a relationship.
Original post by picklescamp
Last night my friend and I went out. Her boyfriend is at a festival right now and she's terrified he's going to cheat on her.
Anyway I leave for one minute and get back to see her straddling this guy, grinding against him (fully clothed to clarity) and playing with his hair and whispering in his ear. She told me today she loved it having him right around her little finger and having such control. But when I suggested that she had cheated she said 'technically I didn't- I didn't kiss him'. Thoughts? Is this cheating? Personally I think it is- had her boyfriend seen it he'd have been heartbroken. She also gave him her number and said they could talk as friends which to me seems unlikely.

Something to mention to her boyfriend, YES!
Last night my friend and I went out. Her boyfriend is at a festival right now and she's terrified he's going to cheat on her.
Anyway I leave for one minute and get back to see her straddling this guy, grinding against him (fully clothed to clarity) and playing with his hair and whispering in his ear. She told me today she loved it having him right around her little finger and having such control. But when I suggested that she had cheated she said 'technically I didn't- I didn't kiss him'. Thoughts? Is this cheating? Personally I think it is- had her boyfriend seen it he'd have been heartbroken. She also gave him her number and said they could talk as friends which to me seems unlikely.

uh yea she's being slaggy but that's not cheating.
I have girls sit on me and dance with me and my girl knows I'd call her a fool if she says it's cheating.
Original post by babyshawte
Doesn't matter if she didn't kiss him.

She cheated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the frog cheated.
Faugh that bitch!
Okay if you think its not cheating then allow your sister or girlfriend to grind on me.
She'll love it!
Original post by trustmeimlying1
the frog cheated.

100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

shes stupid
Close to cheating…she’s not loyal for sure, and will cheat in the future if this seems like nothing to her
Original post by elloluvswagwan
shes stupid

Original post by yogurtgirl
Close to cheating…she’s not loyal for sure, and will cheat in the future if this seems like nothing to her

Don't forget to check the original post dates before bumping an old thread.
Original post by Admit-One
Don't forget to check the original post dates before bumping an old thread.

Omg just realised how long ago that was, sorry :smile:
Original post by yogurtgirl
Omg just realised how long ago that was, sorry :smile:

Don't worry, it happens all the time :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending