The Student Room Group

Help with PN1 Section 5

Hello, I completed and passed the first year of BSc Chemistry at NTU, but now Iv'e transferred to Uni of Derby to do Mech Eng. So in regards to section 5 of the PN1 form:

Do my first years credits count as a qualification? so could I put "120 credits achieved" in the other box for part a3 of section 5?

If credits aren't counted as a qualification, can I simply state in part a5 of section 5 that I wanted to transfer to mech eng because I chemistry wasn't for me etc? Would I have to send conformation of my place at derby uni as evidence this?

Final question... If I just want the max amount of maintenance loan available to me and I don't want it based on my households income do I simply tick the "maximum amount available to you" box on the loan request section, and then not send sections 7,8,11 & 12 back in the post?
Hi,

If you only attended for one year and didn't achieve a qualification then there's no need to tell us about the credits you achieved. If you don't want to be assessed on household income then indicate this in the form and make sure you tick the maximum for your maintenance loan.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending