The Student Room Group

Applyng for next acdemic year as a continuing EU student

Hello SFE, I have some doubts and I would like some help and guidance on what to do. I am an EU student doing an HND Computing course that lasts for 2 years. My application for the first year, using a pn1 form, has been accepted and there are no problems with it. I am just wondering what should i do for the second year, should I apply again with the pn1 form despite the fact that I already informed them that the course will be 2 years long on the first pn1 form. I did some research online and there are two courses of actions for me, either reapply online for the next year or sending another pn1 form for the next year.

As you can see I am pretty confused on what should I do, I hope I can get a fast reply, I want to apply as soon as possible since student finance took too long with my first application and I just don't want more delays. Thank you.
Original post by waklaslek
Hello SFE, I have some doubts and I would like some help and guidance on what to do. I am an EU student doing an HND Computing course that lasts for 2 years. My application for the first year, using a pn1 form, has been accepted and there are no problems with it. I am just wondering what should i do for the second year, should I apply again with the pn1 form despite the fact that I already informed them that the course will be 2 years long on the first pn1 form. I did some research online and there are two courses of actions for me, either reapply online for the next year or sending another pn1 form for the next year.

As you can see I am pretty confused on what should I do, I hope I can get a fast reply, I want to apply as soon as possible since student finance took too long with my first application and I just don't want more delays. Thank you.

Hi there,

Can you confirm if you applied as a Migrant Worker or Eu funding for tuition Fees only?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending