The Student Room Group

Big booty but no brains at all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sebe0062
XD! when your in the zone all your thinking about is the body brother!

it's when you're done, you think "what have i done! hope she's not pregnant!" i'm with you on the zone thing. when you're in the zone, nothing else matters
Original post by pbw
bro, imagine if she had a brain, she probably wouldn't be with you for a start!

Original post by pbw
it's when you're done, you think "what have i done! hope she's not pregnant!" i'm with you on the zone thing. when you're in the zone, nothing else matters

hahahahaha! its when your done your thinking of how to avoid her
Reply 42
the truth is with a girl with no brains, your not really looking for anything long term, were still young, i wanna feel that bootayy before i start thinking about relationships, thats just me anyway

damn straight!
Original post by pbw

This is just such a stupid way to think^ obviously I know people do it, but what is the actual point? It's so pointless and quite desperate really. :s-smilie:
Reply 44
hahahahaha! its when your done your thinking of how to avoid her

how to avoid her for a few days. i'd have a separate phone for her and switch it on every few days haha
Reply 45
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This is just such a stupid way to think^ obviously I know people do it, but what is the actual point? It's so pointless and quite desperate really. :s-smilie:

how is it desperate? most men think like this, some men act it out and fewer admit to it. its human nature.
Original post by pbw
how is it desperate? most men think like this, some men act it out and fewer admit to it. its human nature.

Not really...men can stop their urges. That's not what I am talking about though... it was your "I get worried and hope she isn't pregnant" and "I avoid her after" mentality...it's just really a inconsiderate way to treat somebody. That's why I find it desperate, because from the sounds of it you would get sex anyway possible. It's just disrespectful.

I'm not saying don't be promiscuous! I'm just saying don't be a complete A-hole.
Reply 47
no man can stop his urges. get real!
Original post by pbw
no man can stop his urges. get real!

Don't generalise all men :angry:
Reply 49
Don't generalise all men :angry:

it's called masterbation. it settles the urges for a few days.
Original post by pbw
it's called masterbation. it settles the urges for a few days.

You're talking to me like I don't understand what sex is. :rolleyes:
Reply 51
You're talking to me like I don't understand what sex is. :rolleyes:

I had my doubts when you said men can stop their urges. lol
Original post by pbw
I had my doubts when you said men can stop their urges.

As I said before...don't generalise all men.
In my previous comment I forgot to express just how shallow you are...:angry:

Don't get this. his dilemma is that he finds her physically attractive but as a person doesn't interest him. That's like, the opposite of being shallow.
Reply 54
As I said before...don't generalise all men.

so you're saying to me that men who don't get the sex they need can go on about their lives without masturbating?
Original post by banterboy
Don't get this. his dilemma is that he finds her physically attractive but as a person doesn't interest him. That's like, the opposite of being shallow.

He sounded shallow in his post.

Original post by pbw
so you're saying to me that men who don't get the sex they need can go on about their lives without masturbating?

No, men can so whatever they want, I'm saying don't generalise men. Men can control their urges if they want to, as can women.
Original post by pbw
I had my doubts when you said men can stop their urges. lol

Do you represent/speak for all men?/Are you a spokesman for the male gender? Just bc you possibly can't control your urges, doesn't mean everyone else with the xy chromosome is also incapable of something relatively simple. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't understand arguing common sense with a blatantly misogynistic troll :flute:.
Reply 58
Original post by Anon_98
Do you represent/speak for all men?/Are you a spokesman for the male gender? Just bc you possibly can't control your urges, doesn't mean everyone else with the xy chromosome is also incapable of something relatively simple. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He does yes.

No man can control their urges unless they gay.
Original post by flan20
He does yes.

No man can control their urges unless they gay.

What urges are you talking about
To masterbate or to bang? I can control my urges for both :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending