The Student Room Group

UCAS Application and AS Resits

So I'm going to be applying through UCAS and im not sure how I go about putting down my resits.

At AS I didnt do so well (CDD), but managed to bring my grades up overall by working hard at A2 (BCC). I am resitting exams as an external candidate for AS to bring my grades up to an overall BBB. I understand that I will need to enter the AS subjects twice, one as pending, but what do I do about the A2 grades because those will be pending as well, seeing as they will be effected by my new AS results. Do I put the A2 results as pending as well even though I'm not resitting anything from A2?

thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by kayyytlin
So I'm going to be applying through UCAS and im not sure how I go about putting down my resits.

At AS I didnt do so well (CDD), but managed to bring my grades up overall by working hard at A2 (BCC). I am resitting exams as an external candidate for AS to bring my grades up to an overall BBB. I understand that I will need to enter the AS subjects twice, one as pending, but what do I do about the A2 grades because those will be pending as well, seeing as they will be effected by my new AS results. Do I put the A2 results as pending as well even though I'm not resitting anything from A2?

thanks.
Yes - enter the A2 subject again with a pending overall grade, pending grades for the module/s you are resitting, and actual grades for the modules you are not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending