The Student Room Group

Work Crush!

I have a massive crush on a girl I work with. I hardly ever get crushes and it's making me feel like a thirteen year old. Anyone else out there with a work crush?
“trouble with girls” working in science labs was that “you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them they cry.”

Sir Tim Hunt
Well there was this boy from work I found cute. Never thought he'd be into me, but we're together now and I love him more than anything
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
Well there was this boy from work I found cute. Never thought he'd be into me, but we're together now and I love him more than anything

Wayheyy! The rare crush with a happy ending story! :cute:

To be fair, I get the vibe that my work crush isn't unrequited but because we work together I'm terrified to approach her and find out I've picked up allllll the wrong signals :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Wayheyy! The rare crush with a happy ending story! :cute:

To be fair, I get the vibe that my work crush isn't unrequited but because we work together I'm terrified to approach her and find out I've picked up allllll the wrong signals :colondollar:

Well for us he was always really shy, and didn't talk to anyone really. So I invited him out with a group of us on a work night out, and I was talking to him, and then he kissed me.

So why don't you try going out as a group, and approaching her and seeing where it goes?
Original post by physicst
“trouble with girls” working in science labs was that “you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them they cry.”

Sir Tim Hunt

Trouble is you say that and then you get sacked. And rightly so. What a flipping numb skull, considering his responsibility as an academic it is about the dumbest thing you could announce publicly. Fool.

But it's the guy that's 'fallen in love' here anyway so seems his take on it all is flawed after all. No surprise there.
Reply 6
Original post by georgiaswift
Well for us he was always really shy, and didn't talk to anyone really. So I invited him out with a group of us on a work night out, and I was talking to him, and then he kissed me.

So why don't you try going out as a group, and approaching her and seeing where it goes?

We've had two work nights out in the last month or so, neither of which she was there for so I don't think they're her scene unfortunately otherwise that'd be the perfect plan!
i can't work around attractive people
Original post by Anonymous
We've had two work nights out in the last month or so, neither of which she was there for so I don't think they're her scene unfortunately otherwise that'd be the perfect plan!

By work nights out, I mean just down the pub or round someone's house. Either way, you might as well invite her out and see where you stand. If she says yes then great. If she says no then at least you know and can move on, otherwise you'll always ask what if

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending