The Student Room Group

How to make sure a girl doesn't like me for my money?

I just want to say that I am not a troll.......So basically I am really depressed, I have a well paid job and I simply don't worry about money.

I meet a lot of women and many are interested in me, however I am an average looking guy and I can figure out that many of them just want me for my money. I am sure if I didn't dress the way I did and had what I had I wouldn't be getting as much attention.

Obviously few guys will turn down a beautiful woman but I want to meet someone who likes me for who I am. Are there any techniques of making sure this happens or how to make sure a girl doesn't like you for your money.

Cheers,
Lads
Go on cheap dates, split the bill, and get to know how for who she is. It will become obvious quickly enough if she's after you for money; she'll expect you to buy her things, always pay for dates, take her to expensive places etc
Awesome Genius you cant fool us with anon

On a serious note
Just split the bill or pay sometimes:h:
Give all your money to me. :yes:
Don't flash the cash keep cards close to your chest money grabbers make it quite obvious what their after beauty is skin deep opposites can be attractive to each other what's inside the head is more important and personality
You dont have to tell anyone how much money you have... stop showing off, simple as that.
Reply 6
Sorry to hear that OP. I' guess I'll never have to go through this cos I don't really have much (looks or money) to offer.

I'd say don't show that you are well-off when you first meet them
Don't tell her how much you earn and try and suggest for her to split the bill to see how she reacts?
Obvious. Don't live with a lot, don't display your wealth hold it in security, or investment, dress not very expensively etc. Something in you post tells me that although you half resent it, you also court this, because you say 'if I didn't dress the way'...Well, no-one is forcing you. You could take away all the trappings then only be left with someone who is genuinely open to you without them, but do you want this lesser pool? It is very sad to say it, but unfortunately the relationship between the sexes plus modern politics has made a lot of women mercenary and soulless money grabbers, a lot of people in general, but it effects men more when it comes to sex and relationships.
Find another woman with money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending