The Student Room Group

Women, if you have a boyfriend and a guy...

The question I want to ask is, what if you have a boyfriend, you must notice other people, both of you, but what if a guy can't help himself...I mean, let's say it's not in some nasty way, of taking someone taken, but they just can't help but find you beautiful and really want you. Honest answers, are you then offended by that guy, bear in mind he's not doing it out of game playing or you are any thing, but he just feels that wanting in the gut and chest.

What would you feel, and how ould you deal with it, depending on the attraction you had for him?

The other day I saw an absolutely beautiful girl. And no offence, but she was with quite an average guy. Less than average. That's good in a way, 'cos she clearly isn't superificial, and a loyal non superficial woman is a turn on more. But I suppose, with what I've been told about my looks, I just thought, I'm missing out here, I'm underestimating myself, there are women as beautiful as that with nice caring personalities who aren't snobby about a guy and look to their inner qualities and are loyal, it touched me(she was obviously way more attractive than him) and it made me sort of even more in 'proto' (embryonic?)love with her.

So, I suppose in reference to that as well, ho would you feel? This has digressed a bit but I also want to ask in reference to the above, could my looks be causing preconceptions, (I once heard a girl at uni saying I love myself, far from the truth and I hate when people judhe the surfacne because I never have relationships) Like, no I see there are beautiful girls who are don to earth and not dating a gorgeous guy, is it that maybe ven such a girl like that may prejudge me and want a more ugly guy? But yeah, how would you feel regarding the first and second bits, and am I just not making enough effort?
It sounds like you feel more entitled to this girl because you consider yourself more attractive than her boyfriend.
I would take offence if that was the way you were wording it, and consider you a bit of a dick.
Bruh , you need a TLDR . Felt like reading a philosophy essay.
Original post by HipsAndHearts
It sounds like you feel more entitled to this girl because you consider yourself more attractive than her boyfriend.
I would take offence if that was the way you were wording it, and consider you a bit of a dick.

Agreed. Even if you do look better than her boyfriend, that does not mean you are better than her boyfriend. Nor does it mean you are better for her, than her boyfriend. That's what I got from that post at least.
Original post by Anonymous
The question I want to ask is, what if you have a boyfriend, you must notice other people, both of you, but what if a guy can't help himself...I mean, let's say it's not in some nasty way, of taking someone taken, but they just can't help but find you beautiful and really want you. Honest answers, are you then offended by that guy, bear in mind he's not doing it out of game playing or you are any thing, but he just feels that wanting in the gut and chest.

What would you feel, and how ould you deal with it, depending on the attraction you had for him?

The other day I saw an absolutely beautiful girl. And no offence, but she was with quite an average guy. Less than average. That's good in a way, 'cos she clearly isn't superificial, and a loyal non superficial woman is a turn on more. But I suppose, with what I've been told about my looks, I just thought, I'm missing out here, I'm underestimating myself, there are women as beautiful as that with nice caring personalities who aren't snobby about a guy and look to their inner qualities and are loyal, it touched me(she was obviously way more attractive than him) and it made me sort of even more in 'proto' (embryonic?)love with her.

So, I suppose in reference to that as well, ho would you feel? This has digressed a bit but I also want to ask in reference to the above, could my looks be causing preconceptions, (I once heard a girl at uni saying I love myself, far from the truth and I hate when people judhe the surfacne because I never have relationships) Like, no I see there are beautiful girls who are don to earth and not dating a gorgeous guy, is it that maybe ven such a girl like that may prejudge me and want a more ugly guy? But yeah, how would you feel regarding the first and second bits, and am I just not making enough effort?

So you commend her for being non superficial but then proceed to state how you should be getting women because you look better than others, basically asking women to be superficial.

The irony.
Stopped reading obviously believeteam22
Original post by Little Popcorns
Stopped reading obviously believeteam22

#exposed
Reply 7
[QUOTE=Anonymous;60609937]The question I want to ask is, what if you have a boyfriend, you must notice other people, both of you, but what if a guy can't help himself...I mean, let's say it's not in some nasty way, of taking someone taken, but they just can't help but find you beautiful and really want you. Honest answers, are you then offended by that guy, bear in mind he's not doing it out of game playing or you are any thing, but he just feels that wanting in the gut and chest.

So, if I was a girl I would have have quite some suspicion about anonymous posting guys who are arrogant and incomprehensibly illiterate. This said, confusing though it is there are girls who choose someone else, even though you really want them, and usually you just have to live with it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Your post comes across as somewhat hipocritical, you say you like how she appears not to be shallow, before going on act entitled and superficial yourself. That would suggest the two of you wont work.....
Original post by driftawaay
#exposed
Took me all of about 2 sentences...

He needs to go to the doctors about this obsession.
Original post by Zarek
So, if I was a girl I would have have quite some suspicion about anonymous posting guys who are arrogant and incomprehensibly illiterate. This said, confusing though it is there are girls who choose someone else, even though you really want them, and usually you just have to live with it.

I have suspicion of people who start sentences with 'So, '
Original post by HipsAndHearts

The people saying that have misread me. I don't think I'm good looking, just been told it. And I meant to explain, if it wasn;t about conquest, if he really did have 'that feeling' of longing and how beautiful she was, like love. You can't blame someone for having that feeling, when they are attached, not just for the sake of conquest.

I've posted before that yuou can get misintepreted, like I say here some woman saying I loved myself. But this woman did not even know me, had never said tow words to me, just saw me going by. I honestly think preconceptions could harm me.
I'd find it quite flattering but I'd try and keep my distance from you simply because I wouldn't want for it to be the other way around and have my boyfriend being close to a girl who thought he was attractive.
Lol about the indoctrinated male #ultra feminist coming out with their female induced spiel about not believing yourself to be good enough for a woman, how righteous male self-abasement is- congrats, you are toadies to an ethos hellbent on the reduction of men. And lol at the girl trying to pathologise a simple hypothetical question about finding a woman attractive and make out it's an obsession, I only saw her once the other day, thought of this scenario and wanted to ask a hypothetical. Reflexive man hatred/ shaming as usual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending