The Student Room Group

1 module fail?

Hello,

I'm in the first term of university, and i'm studying computer science.

Anyway, I'm a little bit worried about failing a single module, I'm a pretty good judge of grades and results, I always seem to predict close to what i get in exams, and so far I think i will get 2 x 2:1's, a 1st (maybe high 2:1) and I feel the last module (Mathematics) is going to be a fail, its just been so long since I have done maths so I struggle compared to most other people, It's not something I'm horrible at, I just don't seem to cope as well in the exams...

Would the uni kick me out if i failed one module but did pretty well in the other 3?

Ask your tutor.
Original post by themaster10
Hello,

I'm in the first term of university, and i'm studying computer science.

Anyway, I'm a little bit worried about failing a single module, I'm a pretty good judge of grades and results, I always seem to predict close to what i get in exams, and so far I think i will get 2 x 2:1's, a 1st (maybe high 2:1) and I feel the last module (Mathematics) is going to be a fail, its just been so long since I have done maths so I struggle compared to most other people, It's not something I'm horrible at, I just don't seem to cope as well in the exams...

Would the uni kick me out if i failed one module but did pretty well in the other 3?

Firstly you would get a chance to resit the module and then after that it depends on if they allow compensating or not, but don't worry about that until you get your result :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending