Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is psych an oversuscribed subject then? Cos i kno the grade boundaries had to go up cos of demand (unfortunately)... does that mean, theyre less likely to be lenient? Cos they tiold me "rarely" do they let ppl in if they dont meet the grades and theyre quite "rigid" abt that....

ReputationRep:
    lucky you, im going to do Psychology at *****y Hallam next door, the grade boundries there have been put up from 260 to 300, ill never get in now

TROD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TROD)
    lucky you, im going to do Psychology at *****y Hallam next door, the grade boundries there have been put up from 260 to 300, ill never get in now

TROD.

eek. Looks like everywhere's going up for psych, so ive been hearing! That cant be good :eek:

Well, if it makes u feel any better, it would take my a miracle to get into my first choice and a miracle to get into my insurance(!) for Sheff, i need to jump a grade in two subjects... for my first choice, i need to do the same AND jump FOUR grades in another(!) cos i majorly mucked up an A2 module(!)

ReputationRep:
    ah god! i feel right sorry for you! I couldnt believe it when they all put the boundries up, id already applied! lol

i only need to keep my grades, though i probably wont, good luck anyway though!

I wanted to do Psychology at Sheff, until i found out the pointed needed...

TROD.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.