The Student Room Group

Dentistry in Hungary

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by StudyinHungary
Study in Hungary at the University of Debrecen can be an excellent option for those students who would like to study abroad dentistry.

Don't miss your opportunity to pursue your career dreams!

Make a back-up plan if you didn't get a place in your home country!

Highlights of the program

The program taught in English

World class education

Worldwide recognized degrees

Competitive tuition fees with reasonable living cost

The programs are run by highly qualified academic staff

On Campus Accommodation

Peaceful, tranquil environment

Modern, State of the Art learning facilities

Secure campus with 24 hour security

Straight flights from London-Luton airport to Debrecen by WizzAir

As the Representative of the University of Debrecen without any extra fee

I assist to win a place at a quality, worldwide recognised University at the University of Debrecen

I deal with the applications and collect the required documents

Help you with the application procedure

Give you tips on the entrance examination

As I am from Debrecen I can give you the most information on the University, the City, the way of life inHungary, the accommodation, shops etc….

If you are willing to visit Debrecen I am happy to show you around at the University, the City, helping to find accommodation close to the University etc.

I help the students with any problems arise during the whole course as I’m living in Debrecen.

Help you preparing for the entrance exam

Visit the website www.studyabroadhungary.com

Hi Sandor
I hope you’re alright
I studied A Levels in UK are the grades important for applying to dentistry in Debrecen university?Also I know that there is a entry exam What happens if we have lower grades but we can be so successful in the entry exam?

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible

Kind regards
Nadia
Reply 21
Original post by Nanazz
Hi Sandor
I hope you’re alright
I studied A Levels in UK are the grades important for applying to dentistry in Debrecen university?Also I know that there is a entry exam What happens if we have lower grades but we can be so successful in the entry exam?

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible

Kind regards
Nadia

I am not who you quoted but I am a student at Debrecen University. As long as your grades aren’t horribly low - you’ll be totally fine I promise. The entry isn’t the hard part, not dropping out is😂
how would GCSE 4 in maths, 4 in physics , 4 in chem and 5 in bio be😭😭😭with accounting, psychology, business a level - predicted AAC
Original post by StudyinHungary
Dear Dawood,

Yes, the University requires from all the applicants to take an entrance exam. I organsie entrance exams in the UK, in London. There will be exams on the 23rd of April and 1-2nd of July 2016.
The entrance exam focus on 2 main subjects. Biology and the 2nd one can be chosen, which can be Chemistry or Physics.
The exam consist of a written and an oral part where the oral examination is the most important one. 2 professors of the University testing the applicants.
Uppon request I can send you all the relevant information, topic list for the exam, sample tests + tips how to prepare.

Regards

Sandor

hey please can you send me this information?
Do you have the list of probable question papers for the oral exam for Debrecene University medical entrance exam 2020..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending