The Student Room Group

Does this girl want my boyfriend or am I reading it all wrong?

This girl from my university constantly follows and unfollows my boyfriend on Instagram.He thinks that she deletes her account and then makes a new one, but I don't know if he's just pretending to be clueless or is actually clueless.
She's got pictures from nearly a year ago on her Instagram so she's obviously not deleting it.
She's not deactivating it either because I've deactivated it before and it doesn't unfollow the people I already follow. She's blatantly doing it for some sort of attention from him, and it seems as if she's broken up with her boyfriend.

What do I do, should I say something or just see what happens?
I think you're reading too much in to it.

It's Instagram. I wouldn't even notice it if someone unfollowed and followed me. If that's her way of flirting, she has absolutely no shot with your boyfriend and you should feel quiet satisfaction at being a better human being than her. If you worry about it, you're only showing a jealous and insecure side. That will actually make you less attractive to your boyfriend.
Oh no, she's trying to get his attention on instagram, clearly wants his d :rolleyes:

chill out smh
Reply 3
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Oh no, she's trying to get his attention on instagram, clearly wants his d :rolleyes:

chill out smh

Lol.

Original post by ThatOldGuy
I think you're reading too much in to it.

It's Instagram. I wouldn't even notice it if someone unfollowed and followed me. If that's her way of flirting, she has absolutely no shot with your boyfriend and you should feel quiet satisfaction at being a better human being than her. If you worry about it, you're only showing a jealous and insecure side. That will actually make you less attractive to your boyfriend.

I think the only reason it truly bothers me is because early on in my relationship, she had made a few comments to my boyfriend asking him what he's doing with someone like me stating that I was just a temporary fling for him, something temporary and that he was only going to use me.

If it were someone else I'd obviously find it weird but just ignore it. It's just the other bits and bobs that have happened are making me question it now.
Original post by Anonymous
I think the only reason it truly bothers me is because early on in my relationship, she had made a few comments to my boyfriend asking him what he's doing with someone like me stating that I was just a temporary fling for him, something temporary and that he was only going to use me.

Ah see if you'd mentioned this bit at the start I'd have told you to kill the ho gawd
Reply 5
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Ah see if you'd mentioned this bit at the start I'd have told you to kill the ho gawd

Sorry x_x
I didn't think I needed to say all of that. It's just little things.
I remember my bf and I had only been together about 3 months, and I was by myself just doing some work in the morning and all of a sudden she started calling my name and saying HEY DO YOU LOVE HIM? And I just didn't find it necessary at all and none of her concern. We'll be at a bus stop going somewhere and she'll pop up behind the glass and bang on it and just look at him in this weird way.
Just irritates me so much.
Sorry x_x
I didn't think I needed to say all of that. It's just little things.
I remember my bf and I had only been together about 3 months, and I was by myself just doing some work in the morning and all of a sudden she started calling my name and saying HEY DO YOU LOVE HIM? And I just didn't find it necessary at all and none of her concern. We'll be at a bus stop going somewhere and she'll pop up behind the glass and bang on it and just look at him in this weird way.
Just irritates me so much.

Maybe she just likes public transport?

It's nothing, don't worry.
Reply 7
Original post by Killercornflakes
Maybe she just likes public transport?

It's nothing, don't worry.

Honestly, if anyone behaved the way she does with me and mine and think there was something weird going on.
And she's never taken a bus when she does it, she always goes on to get the train further ahead.

Maybe I am thinking too much, and worrying too much, but I just really really find it weird.
How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.
Honestly, if anyone behaved the way she does with me and mine and think there was something weird going on.
And she's never taken a bus when she does it, she always goes on to get the train further ahead.

Maybe I am thinking too much, and worrying too much, but I just really really find it weird.

Maybe she is trying to grab his attention, but I can't imagine many males would find the banging on bus stop glass variety and constant instagram weirdness of attention grabbing really that enticing,
How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.

20, first boyfriend.

Original post by Killercornflakes
Maybe she is trying to grab his attention, but I can't imagine many males would find the banging on bus stop glass variety and constant instagram weirdness of attention grabbing really that enticing,

I just want to understand the reason behind it all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending