The Student Room Group

Just friends?

I don't know... But I made friends with him two years ago during uni's musicals.

So... Let me fill you guys in. We were doing Beauty and the Beast and I happened to be one of the main characters (leads). He was too. So usually what our director does is to make the leads work together on their dialogues and acting. We happened to be working together. So we became friends, with me drooling over his gorgeousness (I don't think it's very obvious but nehh). He was so kind, gentle and generous. I don't know now cuz I don't really talk to him. I think I had/ have (I don't know now) a crush on him. I heard rumors of him sending a chocolate heart to some girl his grade on valentine's day, I had to resist myself from giving him a biatch face or look jealous:/ (I couldn't help but get jealous)
So yah... My friends convinced that I had a crush on him (or maybe I have but I'm too dumb to realise...) so I became very aware of how I look and stuff... I was shyy okayyy. He doesn't have a phone number so we did snap like literally everyday (TWO YEARS AGO). He sends me kissy emojis to me and texts sweet stuff to me AND cuteness overload selfies, saying that I'm cute and stuff or I should smile more (cuz I like to play it cool) during the summer break. Heck all I could do is just think about him everyday and night. Cliché I know. And no we didn't hang around because he went off to Canada.
Okay so back to school. I thought I liked him much more, considering the fact that he literally snaps me everyday. But being the shy and dumb me, when we passed each other outside the corridor, I did't have the freakin tits to look at him, let alone look at him or acknowledge him. So everyday its just like that. Nothing special.
TWO YEARS PASSED and still I think I like him. I persuaded myself I liked someone else, yea I did believe in my own lie, but when I see him again, my heart for some dumb reason just couldn't freakin calm down. Funny how I still feel like I have a crush on him or something, because if i ever passed by my previous crushes, I wouldn't give a flying freak.
Is it just because of his attractiveness or is it me? Does he like me still? or did he even ever liked me before... I'm so freakin confused!!! HELPP, it's been TWO WHOLE YEARS AND I CANT CONTROL MYSELF STILL TO THINK THAT I LIKE HIM.
Oh and might I add, I actually kinda hate him too, because of the way he talks to girls and how girls usually flaunt themselves around him AND how he makes me confused...
PLEASE HELP AND END MY MISERY><
SORRY IF I'M WRITING TOO MUCH BUT I REALLY NEED ANSWERS.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can anyone please help...?
Man up, tell him that you like him.:smile:
Original post by KathrynVay.lord
I don't know... But I made friends with him two years ago during uni's musicals.

So... Let me fill you guys in. We were doing Beauty and the Beast and I happened to be one of the main characters (leads). He was too. So usually what our director does is to make the leads work together on their dialogues and acting. We happened to be working together. So we became friends, with me drooling over his gorgeousness (I don't think it's very obvious but nehh). He was so kind, gentle and generous. I don't know now cuz I don't really talk to him. I think I had/ have (I don't know now) a crush on him. I heard rumors of him sending a chocolate heart to some girl his grade on valentine's day, I had to resist myself from giving him a biatch face or look jealous:/ (I couldn't help but get jealous)
So yah... My friends convinced that I had a crush on him (or maybe I have but I'm too dumb to realise...) so I became very aware of how I look and stuff... I was shyy okayyy. He doesn't have a phone number so we did snap like literally everyday (TWO YEARS AGO). He sends me kissy emojis to me and texts sweet stuff to me AND cuteness overload selfies, saying that I'm cute and stuff or I should smile more (cuz I like to play it cool) during the summer break. Heck all I could do is just think about him everyday and night. Cliché I know. And no we didn't hang around because he went off to Canada.
Okay so back to school. I thought I liked him much more, considering the fact that he literally snaps me everyday. But being the shy and dumb me, when we passed each other outside the corridor, I did't have the freakin tits to look at him, let alone look at him or acknowledge him. So everyday its just like that. Nothing special.
TWO YEARS PASSED and still I think I like him. I persuaded myself I liked someone else, yea I did believe in my own lie, but when I see him again, my heart for some dumb reason just couldn't freakin calm down. Funny how I still feel like I have a crush on him or something, because if i ever passed by my previous crushes, I wouldn't give a flying freak.
Is it just because of his attractiveness or is it me? Does he like me still? or did he even ever liked me before... I'm so freakin confused!!! HELPP, it's been TWO WHOLE YEARS AND I CANT CONTROL MYSELF STILL TO THINK THAT I LIKE HIM.
Oh and might I add, I actually kinda hate him too, because of the way he talks to girls and how girls usually flaunt themselves around him AND how he makes me confused...
PLEASE HELP AND END MY MISERY><
SORRY IF I'M WRITING TOO MUCH BUT I REALLY NEED ANSWERS.

You are literally the only person who would truly know how you feel but the fact that you're constantly thinking about him and do so enough to make this post, I would say that you like him, why not ask him out? Then you'll see if you can actually go anywhere with him on the date and if not stick to being friends :smile:
Reply 4
Do you have tits now? To look at him, I mean.

Its been 2 years, i don't think he cares, especially when you mentioned another girl.

But you will never know if you dont ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending